- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 488 KB
- Print Length: 126 pages
- Publisher: The Change Agents (Publishing); 1 edition (23 Dec. 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006PLM7C2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #635,363 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Speak from the Heart: How To Master the Art of Public Speaking in 7 Easy Lessons Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What I especially liked about the book was its simplicity as there's nothing worse than trying to learn something when it's written in a complicated manner. I found the author's words to be really inspiring and uplifting and the inclusion of some famous quotes in the book was a nice bonus.
If you want to be more confident and efficient when speaking in public then this is the book for you.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Business Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Words & Language > Public Speaking