The Spanish, Middle Eastern & African cookbook: Over 330 Dishes, Shown Step by Step in 1400 Photographs, Classic and Regional Specialities Include ... Dishes, Tangy Fish Curries and Exotic Sweets Paperback – 21 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jenni Fleetwood is a food writer with a special knowledge of Middle Eastern dishes. Josephine Bacon is the author of many cookbooks on a variety of subjects. Pepita Aris lives in Spain and is an expert on its cuisine.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The pictures of techniques and the finished product are very helpful. The recipes don't seem overly complicated but some ingredients might be difficult to find if you don't live in a larger city (like "egusi"-ground melon seed). Some ingredients could be found in natural foods stores or section of the grocery, such as bulgur wheat and chickpea flour. (Bob's Red Mill products would be good.) However, most of the ingredients are very basic, especially tagine recipes, using easy to find vegetables. If you are a vegetarian or want to eat more veggies, this book seems very good for that, too.
My only minor quibble is that the print is small. But, the book is packed with recipes so I guess they needed smaller font!
I am looking forward to using this book. I live in a smaller city with only pizza, hot dog, and Mexican restaurants so I am looking forward to creating some flavors that I can't get otherwise.
The script is small that's why 4 stars .
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Fish & Seafood
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > African
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Mediterranean
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Middle Eastern
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Other European > Spanish & Portuguese