- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Aro Books worldwide (19 Feb. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1898185077
- ISBN-13: 978-1898185079
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,714,682 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Spacious Passion [paperback] Paperback – 19 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Ngakma Nor'dzin has made the Eastern teachings very accessible to the western mind set by explaining the vast and ancient Buddhist view in a simple and modern way that seems to explain itself through our own every day experience.
Spacious Passion explains a great knowledge of Buddhism which I have found hard to understand before from traditional scripture and teachings.
Over the last year of reading the book as a kind of text book and working through it, giving the teachings time to unfold into my reality, I have found a lasting peace thanks to the efforts of Ngakma Nor'dzin. Thank you