- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Lit Verlag (11 Sept. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3643103573
- ISBN-13: 978-3643103574
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 3.3 x 20.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,608,863 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Spaceframe Moultons (Bicycle Science) Hardcover – 11 Sep 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The book details the history of the development of space frame Moultons and provides a good overview as to the reasons for this inspired alternative design. It charts the great performance successes of these bicycles as well as including users' experiences of long distance touring and audax riding.
Tony Hadland has a great skill for writing the human story behind a design such as this one.
Obviously this is a "must have" for anyone into Moultons, but it will provide fascinating reading for those who have an interest in bicycle design or history.
Beware though that this book is a pocket version and the reproduction is small. You'll need to look closely to read the content. If it were the size of a paperback novel, it would be easier. One for the Moulton connoisseur, only.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This 2009 reprint has been scanned and reduced in size (scaled down) from the 1994 original edition, which makes it very tiring to read. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Smith 347
a bit too small to read comfortably, if i'd known it was such small typeface i would have ordered the larger version although at twice the price i think they're asking too much for... Read morePublished 16 months ago by david james
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Motorcycles
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Engineering Graphics & Technical Drawing
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies