- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Spaced Out [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Forty years of space exploration remixed for the 21st Century. Spaced Out is the second DVD album from new audiovisual label Addictive TV. Drawing on the accessible archives of NASA, Spaced Out is a collaborative project between DJs, music producers and some of UK clubland's most respected VJs and visual artists. Artists, who between them, have provided visuals for the likes of The Orb, Paul Oakenfold, Fat Boy Slim, LTJ Bukem and Derrick May. The project is also joined by a number of other pioneering artists, notably Brian Kane - one of the founder members of US audiovisual outfit EBN (Emergency Broadcast Network) and Ninja Tune's Coldcut, both of whom are amongst those credited with originating and pushing the boundaries of audiovisual mixing and remixing. "This is Coldcut's first release on DVD" says Coldcut's Matt Black "It's a format we're very interested in because it 's perfect for releasing AV work. It's the first project of its kind to involve so many music producers and VJs."