Space, Time, and Gravity: The Theory of the Big Bang and Black Holes Paperback – 1 May 1992
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Provides the general reader with an elementary but scientifically sound introduction to such fascinating topics as the theory of the big-bang origin of the universe and the nature of black holes.
About the Author
Robert M. Wald is professor of the Enrico Fermi Institute and the Department of Physics at the University of Chicago.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Theoretical & Mathematical Astronomy
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Theoretical Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics