Space Physiology Hardcover – 23 Feb 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
I strongly recommend Space Physiology to physicians and scientists engaged in aerospace medicine and anyone interested in the US space program. I also recommend this book to our law makers, because it is they who must resolve to properly fund our aerospace medical research efforts. (JAMA)
About the Author
Jay C. Buckey, Jr., M.D. is Associate Professor of Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, and Team Lead, Technology Development Team, National Space Biomedical Research Institute. He was a payload specialist astronaut on the STS-90, Neurolab Space Shuttle mission.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics