- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Hikoki Publications (31 Oct. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1902109252
- ISBN-13: 978-1902109251
- Product Dimensions: 29.7 x 21.3 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 83,491 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Soviet Air Defence Aviation: 1945-1991 Hardcover – 31 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No Soviet Air Defence 1945-1991 Read a customer review or write one .
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
While it is an educational ( I hesitate to say "enjoyable" ) read in retrospect , it may prove arduous for most U.S. readers who have to slog through Russian words, phrases and locations and the general unfamiliarity/ignorance most Americans (including me) have regarding the "Evil Empire" . It is however also likely to be the best such history of its topic for some time. As such I consider it Very Good value for the money and highly recommended for the serious Aviation Historian.
It is refreshing to hear the history from another perspective. Much attention is paid to the different models of aircraft as they matured the designs and weapon systems.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Russia
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Weapons
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Aircraft
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > Defence Strategy & Research