on 11 October 2012
product ok when it arrived thing is , be careful you think you,re buying 2 it does say only one my mistake but easily done

why show two when you only get one
on 13 May 2013
These rings look good & look real from a distance

I needed them to go with a Jimmy Savill fancy dress costume

The rings were a little small so i cut through the back so I could open them up to fit my large fingers.
on 13 May 2016
Bought this ring as apart of a fancy dress costume. Unfortunately it does not fit my fingers. Can only just get it on my little fingers. That is at a push. If you've got big hands. I wouldn't bother. Small skinny hands and fingers. They will be perfect.
on 29 March 2016
Bought for my husband as part of a fancy dress outfit. He has big fingers and I wasn't sure if it would fit, but it was fine on his little finger. Buyer beware though - you only get one ring. The picture is misleading. Good value though.
on 23 March 2015
absolute rubbish! came in very good time but it looks nothing like picture reminds me of those cheap ringd you get at the fair sherp edges threw it straight in bin would not allow kids to play wirh it do a lot of harm to wearer
on 30 August 2013
I ordered these for my son to wear for a school performance where he needed to dress like a 'rapper'. They were just the job and very cheap aswell. The gold does come off after they have been worn a few times but I expected that. They were ideal for the purpose.
on 2 December 2013
A good cheap prop. The pattern/design didn't look like anything but less plastic than expected and could pass for gold from far. Not at all adjustable but we got 2 rings and im happy with packing and delivery.
on 13 November 2013
Absolutely no complaints about how quickly this was delivered, next day after ordering: However, intended or not it was "ring" in the singular not "rings" in the plural that I received!
on 19 December 2014
This didn't actually turn up in time for my party but that aside (I ordered it late, my fault) this ring (singular, the picture may be deceiving) fits well and is heavy, giving it the illusion and feel of being a real gold ring. Great buy, shame it was late!
on 7 May 2013
rings were fun for kids thought they were the bees knees very gd and fun to wear both my kids had one each