- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Southgate House; a Derbyshire Country Mansion and its Inhabitants through the Centuries Paperback – 30 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
structures. References could be clarified and more of them which would have produced five stars
All that being said and not too important, Muller-Hazenbos has worked tremendousley hard and in great detail to produce a
book of riveting interest for local historians, Derbyshire Catholics and national recusant families who usually know most of it all anyway.
only a little imagination to envisage a drama in the style of Downton Abbey.
I highly recommend it.