- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Southborough War Memorial: The stories of those commemorated Paperback – 6 Mar 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Judith Johnson was born in Hertfordshire with a deep curiosity about her fellow human beings. She is the seventh child of late British film actor James Hayter. She has worked as a theatrical agent, reflexologist and alumni officer. She writes poetry amongst other things and continues to update her website with additional information associated with Southborough War Memorial. She lives in Kent with her husband, writer M J Johnson.