- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
South Devon's Shipwreck Trail Paperback – 15 Sep 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jessica Berry has an MA in Maritime Archaeology from Flinders University, Australia. She now works for Bournemouth University excavating the Swash Channel Wreck. In February 2011 she set up the Maritime Archaeology Sea Trust (MAST) to research marine archaeology in the UK. Jessica Berry wrote newspaper and magazine articles in UK newspapers, mainly Sunday Times, Sunday Telegraph, Mail on Sunday, The Times, the Evening Standard and the Guardian. The illustrator, Jovan Djordjevic, is an accomplished artist, who has won contracts including Art on the Underground and has worked for many national papers.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > World History > Maritime History & Piracy
- Books > Reference > Transport > Ships
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Maritime Archaeology
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom > Regions > South West England > Devon