on 16 June 2013
Limited information apart from main cycle routes; the OS Explorer map for the region was much more helpful when planning routes using country lanes and cycle ways plus taking in places of interest on the way.
on 29 July 2016
A nice little map that's worth having. However it needs a little more detail ; ie road numbers villages etc.
on 15 July 2017
It's a map of Norfolk cycle routes but only cover half of Norfolk you have to buy another map for other half ( the half I needed) I won't waste any more of my money
on 26 April 2014
a clearly marked map which I bought before starting my cycling adventure later this year and am hopeful that it will be more than useful.
on 19 August 2017
Terrible map, blurred print can't read the names of towns without feeling cross eyed.
on 24 October 2013
I bought this map for a cycling holiday in the suffolk area and found it great for planning a long day out on the bike.

I really don't understand the other persons review on here. They stated "I wanted to find out about cycle paths in coastal Suffolk but there are almost no cycle paths in this area" How is that the fault of the people that make the map for the infrastructure doesn't exist. They are showing that is there and they can't just make up cycling paths that aren't there.

They do show cycling paths that do exist and also all of the NCN routes in that area. they also show a few suggested routes that might be worth cycling and also link up the NCN. You can also use you own common sense and actually cycling your own routes and explore.

Great for a day out cycling!
on 7 July 2015
While it's probably fine for planning a route while sitting around a table indoors, this map is too flimsy in constuction to be used out and about on a bike ride. I know that because I am on my second one in a little over three months. The first map split along almost every fold and needed constant taping. The second one is going the same way after a very shoprt sapce of time. I have other cycling maps which are much more robust (Goldeneye for example). I'd have happily paid a bit more the first time for a more robust map that would last. Also not overlry imprssed with the level of detail and clarity. Only main bike routes are clealry marked, beyond that it is pretty uninformative, again especially when out and about as it takes a lot of close peering to distinguish roads and locations beyond the largest settlemeents and main roads/bike paths.
I think an Ordnance Survey map would actually be of more use and would probably last longer. Very disappointed. I will not be buying a third copy when my current one gives up ther ghost in the near future!
on 23 September 2015
The map provides a good overview of recognised cycling routes that are colour coded as on road or traffic free. Unfortunately it shows how few miles of traffic free cycling are available. The map is useful for selecting a route and what to see along the way, but I still revert to Ordnance Survey for detailed planning and putting waypoints onto my GPS.
The map is paper and quite flimsy so I only use it for planning at home. I use GPS for navigation on my bike, and carry a photocopied section of the map for reference if needed.
on 3 November 2016
I don't really know what to say about this map, it's so bad. Area along the Wash not shown. Mapping extremely unclear with almost all roads coloured white. It does show the Sustrans routes - minus the bits on the Wash side, of couse. Better to buy an ordinary motoring route map or tear the pages out of an old road atlas. Sustrans should be ashamed of this rubbish. One star for showing the Sustrans routes. Although it should only be three quarters of a star due to the missing bits - apparently those are on the Fens map.
on 24 April 2016
The makers of this map should be ashamed. Not nearly enough detail and just plain nasty and cheap. Some free maps of holiday and family attractions that you can pick up in motorway service stations for free are better quality.