- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Sous le pavés...The Troubles: Northern Ireland, France and the European Collective Memory of 1968 (Studies in Franco-Irish Relations) Hardcover – 29 Dec 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
«An imaginative and original study that persuasively brings France and Northern Ireland in 1968 under the same comparative and transnational lens.» (Professor Robert Gildea, University of Oxford)
About the Author
Chris Reynolds is Senior Lecturer in French and European Studies at Nottingham Trent University. He has published a number of articles and a monograph on his main research interest that is the events of 1968.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|