Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
SoundMAGIC E10S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Mic - Black & Red
|Price:||£39.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- SoundMAGIC's engineers have tuned the drivers of the E10S to deliver a heavy bottom end. Delivering deep rolling bass balanced with superb musical detail, the E10S creates an exciting and fun listening experience.
- Compatible with all smartphones, the E10S incorporates an ingenious user adjustable switch enabling control of Apple as well as Android smartphones. Owners of multiple smartphones can easily swap between devices to control call answer and end functions without compromise.
- These versatile earphones offers full management of telephone conversations with the integrated microphone and one button smart remote. The supplied VOIP adaptor transforms the E10S into a multimedia computer headset.
- Machined in one piece, the metal earphone body makes the E10S robust and ready for the rigours of everyday life, whatever you throw at them. Inside the sheath of the cord a twisted cable ensures strength and a tangle-free listening experience.
- The in-ear design combined with the right eartips seals music in and leaves unwanted noise out. Lower volume requirements allow you to protect your hearing from damage loud music can cause.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black & Red
SoundMAGIC have updated the award-winning E10 earphones to be compatible with all smartphones and mobile devices. An ingenious user adjustable switch enables Apple as well as Android smartphone control, making the E10S the most versatile headset available. This versatile headset offers full management of telephone conversations with the integrated microphone and one button remote. The supplied VOIP adaptor transforms the E10S into a computer headset enabling communication via internet telephone services such as Skype, GoogleTalk or Jitsi. SoundMAGIC's acoustic engineers carefully configured the drivers of the E10S to produce exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail. The in-ear design combined with the right eartip makes sure the sound is not lost or diluted. Sitting comfortably in the earcanal, the E10S ensures hours of fatigue-free listening fun.
Note:Manufacturer Recommends storing the earphone in its supplied case when not in use
SoundMAGIC E10S Black & Red
Silicone eartips (S/M/L)
Double Flange silicone eartips
Hard carrying case
From the Manufacturer
Black and Red
About the SoundMAGIC E10S
A multi Award Winning replacement for the basic earbuds bundled with modern portable devices: solid metal construction, potent bass with balanced musical detail and vibrant colour combinations. With the E10S, SoundMAGIC has created an excellent value for money earphone!
The Big E10S Sound
SoundMAGIC's engineers have tuned the E10S drivers to reproduce a heavy but clear bottom end. This superb earphone punches well above it's weight in sound quality. Delivering deep rolling bass balanced with superb musical detail, the E10S creates an exciting and fun listening experience with crisp highs and sweet mids.
- Founded in 2005 by acoustic design engineer Tony Xu.
- Design and manufacture products that aim to deliver performance beyond customer expectations.
- Continuously improving and updating products based on customer feedback.
- Innovating with the latest technology and best materials.
- Awards from reviewers at What Hi-Fi?, Stuff, T3, ExpertReviews, AVForums, TrustedReviews, Mac Life and more.
SoundMAGIC's acoustic engineers carefully configured the drivers of the E10S to produce exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail.
Twisted Pair Hi-Fi Cable
Paired with SoundMAGIC's new 60 degree, gold plated jack plug, the twisted core cable improves durability, reduces tangle and rejects noise from RF interference.
Machined in one piece, the aluminium earphone housing makes the E10 tough enough to withstand the rigours of everyday use.
The E10S has a switch for compatibility with many different devices. These include Apple, Blackberry, HTC, Samsung Galaxy range and Nokia. The E10S is fitted with a microphone and Multi Function Button so you can make and receive calls easily, you can also pause and play media.
Inside The Box
Silicone eartips - The soft silicone eartips are provided in three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) to ensure a perfect fit for everybody. Find the correct sized tips for you, a great fit results in superb sound with plenty of bass and impressive isolation.
Double flange silicone eartips - Provide even better isolation with dual domed construction, a larger doubled barrier of soft silicon stops even more external noise.
Cable clip - Whilst on the go, running or jogging, this clip can be used to keep your cable in place – preventing microphonic cable noise and unwanted movement.
Skype/VOIP adaptor - For use with VOIP applications.
Carry Case - The semi-rigid carry case will keep your earphones safe and tidy whilst out and about, in your bag or pocket.
|SoundMAGIC ES19S||SoundMAGIC E10||SoundMAGIC E50S||SoundMAGIC E80S||SoundMAGIC Vento P55|
|Metal Body Construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Replaceable Cable Design||✓|
|Inline Remote with answer/end functions plus music control for Smartphones, tablets and Apple device||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Universal Smartphone Control Compatibility||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Storage / Travel Case or Bag||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The product description on Amazon is very accurate.
- There are multiple sizes of earbuds so you will definitely find one which you find comfortable.
- The carry case is the perfect size to fit in your pocket and carry your new earphones.
- The sound quality produced by the earphones is vibrant and has a great range and depth.
- The earphones are fairly light weight compared to others I have used.
- The angled 3.5mm jack is very useful and definitely prevents the wire being bent and worn when placed in a pocket.
- I found it quite difficult to change the earbuds - especially to the smaller sizes as the grip was quite tight. However, this would definitely prevent the earbuds from falling off.
- The quality of the materials used for the iOS/Android switch are pretty low and I feel like it could easily be broken.
To conclude, this product would be a very worthwhile investment. The sound quality produced by these earphones is great for the price. The general construction of the earphones is very good and strong with the exception of the iOS/Android switch. I would recommend this product to people looking for an affordable pair of good quality earphones.
Before I bought these again, I thought I'd try something different, so I did some research and opted for the more expensive Sony MDR-EX650APT in ear headphones.
I'm not an audiophile in the sense that I've tried or tested lots of different equipment, but I do 'connect' with music and know when something I'm listening too makes me feel good, bad or indifferent.
This isn't about the Sony MDR-EX650APT being bad, it's just that I found them indifferent, slightly harsh in the mid tops, and uninspiring. They are incredibly well made however.
Which brings me back to the E10S. They are simply musical. Any music I dial up sounds great on them - and to boot, they are relatively inexpensive - I'd venture to say a bargain.
I wanted to like the more expensive Sony's but they just don't sound as good (in my ears) as the E10S.
So I bought another pair, they arrived today, and I'm really glad I did. Regrettably, I'm sending the Sony's back.
I haven't tried many others to compare them to, but why would I - these are excellent.
The build quality is excellent too. Robust aluminium buds and a twisted pair wiring that seems to be a little more resilient than some of the other wiring i have seen on earbuds. There is a switch in line which controls the voltage for different devices so these are more flexible than other dedicated headphones. The mic is of a decent quality when using as a handsfree on my phone and I can be heard clearly. I do have some reservations about the 60 degree connector jack which has caught on my pockets when using the phone a few times. It also means I have to be careful about how I use them. This calls into question the strength of the wires and their connections to the buds and the jack.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sound is great and they're really comfortable.
However, I've experienced some really annoying problems with these earphones:
- My Galaxy S7 would... Read more
Great sound if you like strong bass. Bought a pair that developed an issue after a couple of months - sound became barely audible. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Neil S
First time the product was delivered the earphones was faulty and didn't work. I am now on my second pair and use for the gym - they already have a loose connection and work... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
They are brilliant
Really tough and good sound quality
But now I need a new pair becuase I lost them...
Loud and bassful -Sound better than the Sony ~£40 brass casing headphones (mine broke too, lasted less than a year) and seinheiser ones in a similar price bracket. Read morePublished 12 days ago by D. W.
I bought these going off many reviews of " professionals " on YouTube and customer reviews, so my first impressions, sound around the same as urbeats ( not good I've had... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer