Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black
|Price:||£29.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£5.04 (14%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful bass enhanced sound with superb musical detail.
- In-ear sound isolating design to hear your music without interruption.
- Big brand quality rivalling much more expensive earphones.
- Sound signature: Powerful bass response, clear vocals and sparkling trebles.
- Protect and care for your headphones by always placing it in the pouch provided when not in use.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black & Silver
Now this is what earphones should be like: solid metal construction, potent bass with balanced musical detail and vibrant colour combinations. With the E10 SoundMAGIC has again created an unbeatable achievement in the earphone world - truly the best value for money available! SoundMAGIC's acoustic engineers carefully configured the drivers of the E10 to produce exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail. They punch well above their weight in terms of sound quality. The in-ear design combined with the right eartip makes sure the sound is not lost or diluted. Sitting comfortably in the earcanal, the E10 ensures hours of fatigue-free listening fun. Machined in one piece, the metal earphone housing make the E10 tough enough to withstand the rigours of everyday use. The splitter and jack connector of the E10 are also made of metal ensuring a long life of the earphones. Inside the sheath of the cord the twisted wiring ensures a tangle-free listening experience. A multi-award winning replacement for the basic earbuds bundled with modern portable devices: solid metal construction, potent bass with balanced musical detail and vibrant colour combinations. With the E10, SoundMAGIC has created an excellent value for money earphone!
Note:Manufacturer Recommends storing the earphone in its supplied case when not in use
SoundMAGIC E10 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones
Silicone eartips (S/M/L)
Double flange silicone eartips
From the Manufacturer
About the SoundMAGIC E10
A multi-award winning replacement for the basic earbuds bundled with modern portable devices: solid metal construction, potent bass with balanced musical detail and vibrant colour combinations. With the E10, SoundMAGIC has created an excellent value for money earphone!
The Big E10 Sound
SoundMAGIC's engineers have tuned the E10's drivers to reproduce a heavy but clear bottom end. This superb earphone punches well above it's weight in sound quality. Delivering deep rolling bass balanced with superb musical detail, the E10 creates an exciting and fun listening experience with crisp highs and sweet mids.
- Founded in 2005 by acoustic design engineer Tony Xu.
- Design and manufacture products that aim to deliver performance beyond customer expectations.
- Continuously improving and updating products based on customer feedback.
- Innovating with the latest technology and best materials.
- Awards from reviewers at What Hi-Fi?, Stuff, T3, ExpertReviews, AVForums, TrustedReviews, Mac Life and more.
SoundMAGIC's acoustic engineers carefully configured the drivers of the E10 to produce exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail.
Machined in one piece, the aluminium earphone housing makes the E10 tough enough to withstand the rigours of everyday use.
Twisted Pair Hi-Fi Cable
The twisted core cable improves durability, reduces tangle and rejects noise from RF interference.
Comfortable Stay-In-Ear Fit
Ergonomically designed sound tubes sit perfectly in the ear canal and stay in the ear comfortably without falling out. The in-ear design combined with the correct eartips seals music in and leaves unwanted noise out.
Inside The Box
Silicone eartips - The soft silicone eartips are provided in three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) to ensure a perfect fit for everybody. Find the correct sized tips for you, a great fit results in superb sound with plenty of bass and impressive isolation.
Double flange silicone eartips - Provide even better isolation with dual domed construction, a larger doubled barrier of soft silicon stops even more external noise.
Cable clip - Whilst on the go, running or jogging, this clip can be used to keep your cable in place – preventing microphonic cable noise and unwanted movement.
Carry case - The semi-rigid carry case will keep your earphones safe and tidy whilst out and about, in your bag or pocket.
|SoundMAGIC ES19S||SoundMAGIC E10S||SoundMAGIC E50||SoundMAGIC E80||SoundMAGIC Vento P55|
|Metal Body Construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Replaceable Cable Design||✓|
|Inline Remote with answer/end functions plus music control for Smartphones, tablets and Apple device||✓||✓||✓|
|Universal Smartphone Control Compatibility||✓||✓||✓|
|Storage / Travel Case or Bag||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The sound quality is the best I've heard at this price. Plenty of bass and lots of detail. The cabling appears to be strong a well made. The earphones seem like they will last for a good few years yet. The E10 fit well in my ear and isolate the sound well making them great for commuting - I tried all the tips and ended up going back to the medium size.
Overall this is a quality set of earphones that I can highly recommend.
Sound is smooth and well balanced. You get plenty of bass weight, but without the boom at the bottom end that many entry level earphones exhibit. You're not going to get the kind of detail you can expect from a multi-driver earphone, but for a dynamic driver these earphones dig out plenty of detail.
The earphones are comfortable and easily fit in the bowl of the ear. Standard tips supplied are OK, but I'd recommend trying others. Getting a good fit with the right eartips is essential. Try Comply or custom sleeves if you find bass response is lacking. I upgraded to Snugs custom sleeves, which is a really nice upgrade.
The earphone and cabling is very well made. The cable is a twisted cable that rejects microphone noise fairly well and is very strong. All components are made of metal and last well. You really can't fault the E10 for the money.
I'm writing this review having just added my third pair to my basket. This is good and bad. The first set didn't last long - I think they got sat on and broke - or something that you can't really blame them for. The second set Amazon tells me I purchased on '21 Feb 2014'. For a £30 anything, two years of life is good enough for me. Recently, one of ears just stopped working - not sure why, there are no obvious cable breaks or anything like that. I considered getting a different pair, but what's the point when these are still lauded as some of the best value headphones.
They can very occasionally sound a bit muddy (the mid-bass is slightly too high in comparison to the highs). of worth noting this bothers me, but my parents love high-bass and have told me they'd rather a set of beats...
The cable noise is irritating. It really is, if I'm moving around or just getting into a quiet passage in a track, the cable noise is loud, and sounds like an improperly balance record player, overwhelming much of the musical subtlety. Again, the solution for this is to stay still, but I wouldn't suggest them for running.
The straight plug is a mixed blessing, I much prefer them to 90 degree L plugs, but they take up a lot of space and you feel like the end of the cable is left a bit exposed with them.. a 45 degree plug (like on the E50s) would be better.
Finally, the cable. It's ugly, *but* it is great. I normally roll them around my hand and stick them back in their little carry case to transport them, unless they are in my pocket. I must have ravelled them and unravelled them 200 times, but they still lasted 2 years.
They're ugly little things, but they work damn well. I'm going to go ahead and checkout now, because I'm missing my music.
The good points?
1. Rich, deep, bass. Sounds great with rock and metal. You hear people talk about buying great new earphones and all their favourite tracks sound different. The E10s will do that if you are coming from a budget pair - I heard greater depth, new words and minor variations in bass sounds I hadn't picked up on using budget (£40) Sennheiser's . Prior to that I had a pair of high range Skull Candy's I got in a 70% off sale. Those earphones were 5 times the price and sure, they sounded better than the E10s, but only just.
2. Robustness. These seem like heavy-duty earphones with a virtually indestructible cable and robust ear-pieces. After my Skull Candy's went gaga in one ear I ripped the cable from the connector all too easily. The E10s haven't tried my patience, yet, but they would definitely put up a better fight.
3. Practicality. For me the biggest point. I have had many earphones and all of them tended to slip just a little when moving around. The design of these buds means that most of the weight is resting on the ear and not on the cable, thus they tend to stay in place better. There is a also a simple little clip on the cable you can attach to clothing and a thing that adjusts the length of the cable between the ear piece and where the cable forks. All helps prevent shocks that may pull the earphone out of position.
4. Power. Unless you change the defaults, Itunes follows EU regulations to prevent possible ear damage. With these earphones, unlike any of my 7-8 previous pairs, it feels like the EU needs to tighten up those regulations. Never thought I would hear myself say that. I've always been a full power kinda guy.
5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best earphones ever. Bought a pair of these in year 7, I am now year 10 and the sound quality has stayed the amazing same throughout 3 years. Read morePublished 6 days ago by oscar
Bought these October 2014 and still my one of my favorite pair of earphones.
They provide surprisingly loud volume for their size and a great balance of clarity and bass when... Read more
The left headphone broke after a week when it fell on the floor but the other one still worked.
I sent them an email and a facebook message but they didn't reply which... Read more
They sound great! But the straight design is a pity, keep falling from my ears during activities. Wish they where at an angle like Sony earphones.Published 9 days ago by Eduardo Balbinot
I bought these earphones because of the good reviews by various magazines. My experience of earphones is limited to several pairs that I own in the £20-£60 price range, It seems... Read morePublished 9 days ago by KNC
Top quality item, well packaged and delivered before arrival estimate.
I used to buy in ear headphones 3-6 months, this is because inevitable the headphones would die on... Read more