- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: Generic Pool Publishing (23 Jan. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0957330774
- ISBN-13: 978-0957330771
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.2 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 160,826 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Sound Of Crying Paperback – 23 Jan 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
An excellent story, kept me gripped throughout and an excellent page turner.
Can thoroughly recommend this book, you will not be disappointed.
This novel certainly makes you think, even if it stretches the realms of believability at times t is still a very good read x
Helen stole Peter's firearm and the police were trying to link the theft with Helen but no fingerprints or DNA were taken from his house where she had spent a night of intimacy with Peter.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For crime fans this is a MUST read book, couldn't put it down, fast paced and edge of your seat book, a real page turner.Published 22 days ago by denise ward
An absolutely brilliant thriller. I was enthralled from the start and found it captivating. I enjoyed the plot immensely and would definitely recommend this book to anyone who... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Skilfully written with a strong human story. An excellent crime thriller with a sharp critique of the dark side of justice system. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Maya from Cambridge
I've read Nigel Cooper's previous novels and he is improving all the time. Gritty and rather disturbing, his latest is not for the squeamish.Published 4 months ago by Jemandy