on 15 June 2017
Excellent. Good condition and nicely packed. thank you
on 14 August 2017
Very good
on 3 March 2017
Best book I've read in a long time. Challenging while caring, original, profound, very readable yet very rich. I look forward to re-reading it soon to glean more wisdom.
on 20 March 2017
Great book. Challenging and interesting
on 3 September 2017
A well written piece which, having read it once, I am now ready to start again to make a note of his saiient points.
on 24 April 2016
A book that lives up to Ortberg's usual standard of writing in which he combines a balance of credible teaching with warm and personal readability. This book deals with an issue that is often overlooked in by Christian authors and yet is relevant to everyone and Ortberg does so through both appropriate Biblical references and insights from psychology.

This is a book for every Christian with its helpful reminder that while we live to make a difference in this world, there is a part of us that is eternal and for which we must seriously care.
on 3 June 2016
This book is about a vitally important subject and should be a must read. I found it to be muddled and came away from it thinking that the author had taken too long telling anecdotes and never really cut to the chase. Sad, really as a wasted opportunity.
on 16 March 2017
This book is wonderful. I have recommended it to so many of my friends. It was easy to understand and consume but it also called for a lot of self reflection.

This is a book I will come back to again and again
on 31 July 2017
An excellent read on the importance of the soul. Got me thinking again about 'practising the presence of God and have bought a copy for every member of our congregation!
on 23 June 2017
I found it unhelpful and Disappointing.