- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Soul Eater - The Complete Series [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£23.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
FROM THE STUDIO THAT BROUGHT YOU FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST AND COWBOY BE-BOP Set in the Shinigami technical school for weapon meisters, the series revolves around 3 groups of each a weapon meister and a human weapon. Trying to make the latter a "Death Scythe" and thus fit for use by the Shinigami, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and 1 witch. Soul Eater is an anime that centers around meisters and their weapons and their mission to collect 99 evil souls and 1 witch soul. Upon doing that the meister's weapons will become a Deathscythe, which is the highest title for a weapon. Maka, Soul Eater, Black Star, Tsubaki, Death the Kid, and Patty and Liz Thompson are the characters Soul Eater revolves around. Besides taking the time to gather souls these students of Shibusen defend Death City from some of the most powerful of creatures while still attending school and trying to become stronger.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- It's packed with 8 discs in the case without one going over the other, superb!
- Features a reversible cover with the title of the episodes and Maka & Soul art.
- My copy came with the paper slipcover and as such it's so much nicer this bundle.
- In all fairness during the early DVDs the picture quality really lacks proper quality, but when we get halfway through the series has a huge improvement which actually impressed me and made me happy.
- DD 2.0 for Japanese audio (wish it was 5.1 too as it'd sounded better, at least it's not 1.0 thank goodness)
- DD 5.1 for English dub
- Clean OP & ED
- Late Night Show Episodes
I've posted some photos on the Gallery Section of Soul Eater: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B004HARLBA/ref=cm_cmu_up_thanks_hdr
Overall, if you want to get a great Soul Eater collection just in one go then this is the one to go for!
Wish they did more of Soul Eater, but it's nice they ended it when it was at its very, very best, unlike many other animated series that drag on for eternity. Soul Eater's ending is flawless. A must watch for everyone.
If you are an anime fan, you should own this already!
If you are not an anime fan, give it a shot, who knows, you might find a new hobby.
The artwork may not be as good as the likes of Angel Beats! but it is still good in its own way, the fight scenes are spectacular and the plot is near perfection bar a few bits that just randomly popped up at the end with no explaination into them.
I completely enjoyed watching this series and £ is a very good price for all 51 episodes seeing as at the likes of hmv you're looking at £25 per volume.
I haven't watched the sub, but the dub is good in my opinion, first few episodes feature some scenes (literally 3) feature some scenes which may be considered awkward. But if you're not into that sort of thing it quickly spaces those moments out quite far.
Oh yeah! This arrived in both pristine condition and in great time.
I uhm... I'm gonna go watch this again, it's amazing 8D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In great condition, plays with no problems what so ever.
The anime is very enjoyable.
Soul Eater is a well made battleshounen animated by studio bones, who are known for their well animation of fight scenes. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Pål Magnus Dahl