Laptop Backpack, Business Travel Anti-Theft 15.6-Inch Rucksack with USB Charging/Headphone Port, Water Resistant Large College School Computer Bag Work Backpack for Men/Women, Black-[Upgraded]
- HIGH-CAPACITY and WELL-ORGANISED: This 31.5x19x48 cm (LxWxH) backpack has a capacity of 30 litres and is built with a dedicated 15.6-inch laptop and iPad compartment. The main compartment is roomy enough for books, binders, clothes and other daily necessities. A front compartment with several pockets, pen pockets and a key fob hook organises your items and makes them easier to find. A quick-access pocket on the shoulder strap to store your ID card or ticket which requires handy.
- ANTI THEFT and SAFE: There's a lock shackle hidden inside the side pocket, connect the upper pull head of the main pocket with the lock shackle, and no thief will easily open your backpack without your attention. A small anti-theft pocket located on the lower back keeps your passport, wallet, phone and other valuable items safe and handy. Shockproof internal padded sleeves have elastic belts for fastening your laptop and iPad, preventing them from sliding and bumping.
- USB and EARPHONE PORT DESIGN: Connect your own power bank to the internal cable inside the backpack, then plug your phone's own charging cable into the outside USB port to charge your phone. (Please noted you need to prepare your own power bank.) You also can listen to your favourite music using the hands-free headphone jack.
- COMFY and BREATHABLE: A comfortable airflow foam-pad back design with soft, multi-panel breathable mesh padding provides maximum back support. The unique shoulder strap decompression design with massage mats helps relieve stress on your shoulders. A foam-padded top handle makes it a carry-on, and the sturdy luggage belt lets you pull the suitcase with one hand.
- PRACTICAL GIFT and WARRANTY: Made of water repellent 1680D double-pile polyester with high quality smooth zippers and reinforced stitching for lasting durability. It will serve you well as a professional office business work backpack , outdoor travel rucksack or college/high school bags. Perfect Gift for lovers, families, friends, men, women. ❤All of our backpacks have a 1-YEAR WARRANTY. We will replace your backpack if it is found to have manufacturing defects within ONE YEAR of your purchase.❤
|Special Features||USB Charging Port Backpack, Anti-theft Laptop Backpack, Breathable Mesh Padding, Key Chain, Luggage Strap, Fits DIN A4, Water Resistant Rucksack|
|Water resistance level||Water Resistant|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Sosoon insists on the goal of to be a respected industrial leader who provides customers with healthy and top quality products. We are committed to assist our customers who face any after-sales problems, therefore, our brand maintains a good reputation.
- We will repair or replace your product if it is found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship within ONE YEAR of your purchase.
Water Resistant Material
It is good enough for light-moderate rain but water might absorb from stitching if expose it for a long time in rain/ water.
There's a lock shackle hidden inside the side pocket
Connect the upper pull head of the main pocket with the lock shackle
No thief will easily open your backpack without your attention.
PRACTICAL GIFT CHOICE
- This Laptop backpack is made of water-repellent and tear-resistant 1680D double-pile polyester fabric with double-sided smooth zippers and reinforced stitching for lasting durability.
- It will serve you well as a professional office business work bag, outdoor travel backpack or college/high school rucksack. This classic black backpack is great for people of all ages, especially for business or leisure trips, outdoor trips and college students.
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe will repair or replace your product if it is found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship within ONE YEAR of your purchase.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
647 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As some people have said, the socket for the phone isn’t brilliant (looks a bit wonky), and the cable needs a good push to get it in.
I couldn’t find my portable battery so ordered another one. I then found the first one so can give you two reviews.
I have an iphone 5 through work and a Samsung S8 for personal use.
The first pack, an Anker PowerCore 10000 recognised the cable as the lights came on but the iphone 5 resolutely failed to charge when attached to the bag- it worked fine when connected directly. The Samsung S8 connected but was slow charging.
The second pack, an Anker Power Bank, PowerCore II Slim 10000 did the same.
If I am honest, the external power cable bit is probably with good intentions, but the technology is too basic. If you need to charge your phone whilst out and about, on the train etc you might as well take the pack out of the bag and directly connect it to the phone rather than faff around about with cables
It’s a great bag though.
Edit: Upon opening the bag to use it, I found a cable to use with iPhones (Lightning type), which I can't see mentioned on the listing but is presumably due to the issues people have arisen. I have just come back from a holiday and used this bag as airline hand luggage and did find that unless the zips were at the side of the bag the bag suddenly opened if the bag was a bit full.
I doubt you can find an equal bag anywhere for £20, and I am very VERY happy I spent my money on this.
I originally ordered the 17" version but I some how received the 15" version. I was happy enough with the size of the 15" version so I contacted Amazon to ask them to refund the price difference. They insisted I would need to return the product and order again. I then contacted the seller (Sosoon) and they were very helpful and immediately refunded the price difference saving me allot of time and effort.
Update - I used it today and can say that it is designed well. I carry lots of stuff around and walk 30 minutes to work in low wedge-heel shoes. I did not feel the weight on my back as with other backpacks. Definitely a great buy. Also, the compartments on the inside of the bag are really useful. I'm a teacher and have loads of bits and bobs that I cart around, and sometimes I need to find a something like a whiteboard marker quickly - this bag makes it so easy to organize everything.
+ Padding is as good as most
+ Has another carry pouch next to the laptop which is ideal for an ipad
+ Really handy strap hold it on the handle of a roll-along hand-baggage case
+ Comfortable and seems well enough made (but early days yet...)
o Haven't tried the USB connection. Can't see myself using it. It's only a USB lead and plug - if it doesn't work and I wanted one, then I'd just drape one out of one of the zips
- Only downside compared to previous rucsack laptop cases is that the smaller compartment to the front (not the pocket, but the one with the up and over zip) - only have one zip piece. Meaning you have to take it completely up and over to unzip it. I am used to two zippers, which can meet at the top, such that it can be left slightly open but not let anything drop out when using it to/from a car and work. This one starts opening from low one one side, meaning things could drop out if it is not done up completely. Minor point, but irritating.
Overall it seems good so far though, and excellent value for money.
With a few bits in the pen section of the bag, the bag is sagging
No card pocket as shown on the photo's therefore false advertising :-(
All other photos appear to be correct.
Bag is definitely lightweight, I don't think for one minute it will last a year or more (I hope I'm wrong).