- Buy three titles for £20 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Sorry! - The Complete 1st Series [DVD] (1981)
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£6.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
The complete first series of the popular sitcom. Episodes include For Love Or Mummy, Buttons, The Godfather, Bachelor Seeks Anywhere, Does Your Mother Know youre Out, and Curse Of The Mummy.
Featuring commentary by Ronnie Corbett on 'For Love or Mummy', 'Buttons' and 'Bachelor Seeks Anywhere '
Meet Timothy Lumsden, a 41-year-old librarian, diminutive in stature, with a keen interest in amateur dramatics. A smart enough chap, witty and bright; but women do often cause him to blush. This, however, is never an obstacle to his romantic intentions. What always is the obstacle is his mother - domineering, overbearing and omnipresent. Timothy still lives at home with his parents and it's his smothering, bossy mother who insists on treating him as if he were still a little boy.
His father often joins Timothy in silent defiance of this Gestapo officer in a dress, and his sister Muriel--who left the nest, like a Colditz escape party, many moons ago--is often there to lend an ear and offer advice. Timothy would love to fly away, but the apron strings seem to be made of reinforced steel. Will he ever cut them? Will his romantic dreams ever come true? Or will his mother always sabotage his relationships, and he remain forever sorry?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Please, please release series 3-7 whoever is listening out there.
The theme tune and credits alone are enough to get nostalgic about.
It was as I remembered it, though I didn't fully appreciate it as a kid back then, but I loved it this time round. I love looking at the fashions, houses, decor, fashions, vehicles and streets of this era and these sort of programmes provide me with that material, with some good, clean, classic comedy thrown in for good measure.
The picture quality is good and I was able to watch and listen with no proplems whatsoever.
Recommended if, like me, you love programmes from this era.
That said, the theme tune is flipping excellent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Xmas present for my dad who loves sorry. First class delivery.Published 19 months ago by Alison Flint
A pathetic Timothy who becomes irritating as he always gives way to his MotherPublished on 25 July 2014 by Mr. Kenneth R. L. Horton
yes, there's a real feeling of watching the past here, and the three major characters are a great bedrock on which this series is built - the mother superbly played, the father... Read morePublished on 27 May 2014 by martinwright
This is a Christmas present only purchased today. You will need to contact me in 2014 to get a review.Published on 14 Dec. 2013 by GEOFF GREEN