- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Sorrows To The Stone Paperback – 13 Nov 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Harvey Sagar is Emeritus Professor of Clinical Neurology at the University of Sheffield. Currently, he lives in the Cotswolds. His career as a consultant neurologist led to his first book, Teddy Bear's Triumph, which is a semi-autobiographical account of the training and practice of a hospital doctor. Largely humorous but with some bitter-sweetness and cynicism, it relates anecdotes of relationships with doctors, nurses, patients and lawyers and tells of some time spent in the USA. The second book, DRY Out! is also medically related but is pure humorous fiction. The poetry collections, Come Rhyme With Me and Daisy Chains are lighthearted verse on a variety of everyday and some not-so-everyday subjects. Lines To The Lost is a serious collection of poems related to the emotions of bereavement. For more information, see www.harveysagar.com and www.linestothelost.com