- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.95 UK delivery
Sorbothane Sorbo-Pro Total Control Insoles Red: Size 3-4 UK
|Price:||£17.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sorbothane Impact Protection - absorbs shock and take the strain off your feet and give you unrivaled cushioning
- Pronation Control - added support for the heel and arch to help prevetn excessive pronation
- BIOFIT technology - Ensures you have a great fit at all times
- Nano Silver Technology - for maximum comfort at all times.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Introducing the leading, dual protection sports insoles. Designed for the sports person who demands the ultimate protection to achieve maximum performance. Dual purpose - shock absorption with foot alignment
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have used the sorbothane double strike in various pairs of boots for some years now and found them to be uniformly excellent. The only fault I can ever find with them is that they can take awhile to dry out and after a couple of months hard wear smell pretty bad! They get some pretty hard use running, walking and carrying heavy weight so I've put them to some serious test.
I thought i'd 'upgrade' to these all-singing new insoles and how disappointed can you be. After wearing them for a couple of weeks I found I was getting severe foot pain and bruising. On inspection both insoles had shattered (the hard plastic base of them) into 2-3 pieces. These were providing no support to my feet and were in fact the cause of my pain.
Would avoid these at all costs if you are using them in boots - stick with the double strikes.
I've been suffering with a knee problem and plantar fascitis in both feet, these insoles in combination with regular stretching and new shoes have eliminated the problem. Two other people in my club have started using these insoles and have noticed an improvement, although they are using the cheaper double strike model, so maybe save some money and go with them?
Only thing to note, I buy size 7 and they fit snuggly in my size 8 shoes (dunlop mens ultimate tour), I'm not sure a size 8 would fit.
One final suggestion, remove the insoles from the shoes after exercise, the extra airflow allows the insoles to dry quicker, should make them last longer (and smell less :P )
The instep on these is HUGE and caused pain when simply putting my feet on the insoles when placed on the ground let alone in the shoe. The black plastic cannot be trimmed and seems very wide and fit in the boots but not trainers.
Would have done far more damage than good, ended up throwing away in the end.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect and easy to cut to size. Now walk with confidence and comfortPublished 2 months ago by H J Builders