on 28 January 2017
My 5-month-old son likes it instinctly. This is easy for him to grab and chew on sitting or during tummy time. It has great colour and features that babies love and it rattles to keep them interested. The little teething pad is well designed too. I am surprised that my son is able to put that part in his mouth everytime he grabs it.
One thing I don't like is There is no instruction of cleaning for this one. When I spray to clean the toy, water is trapped in the ball.
on 28 October 2017
I bought this as one of the many things I have bought for my 4 month old who is teething at the moment. She loves the colour green so I went for this rattle to help keep her entertained! I love the little giraffe in the rattle and the coloured balls entertain my little one. She loves chewing on the handle too. My only reason for 4 stars is that it is a little hard and so you have to be careful baby doesn't hit themselves in the face with it!
on 14 February 2014
He loves it! Simple. The teether bit is on the small size though, and my little one does not spend too much time on it, but he enjoys the noise from the rattle. The plastic-glass part has sustained all the throwing and banging so far, so another good point... Maybe if the green handle was made out of rubber, that would make it a perfect combination!
4 people found this helpful
on 21 November 2016
My daughter chews on the handle rather than the flat bit designed for teething but a good rattle all the same. Also she's smacked herself in the face with it a few times & hasn't flinched which is definitely a plus too
on 13 August 2013
The toy itself very cute and my 5 month daughter finds it interesting BUT the handle is not so comfortable for a baby's hand because it is so much twisted and made of hard plastic also so little to chew on besides that red soft chew part.
4 people found this helpful
on 7 April 2013
Great little teether, I purchased this as the Sophie Giraffe I got for my great-grand-daughter Poppy was a great hit with her, she won't let it out of her sight! so this is sure to thrill her. Very cute tiny Sophie in the rattle part, not too noisey and a nice size for tiny hands, can't wait to give it to her!
on 22 February 2014
The Sophie range is getting bigger and it's great. This rattle was intriguing to baby at 3 months and light enough that he could hold it. Now at 6 months and teething he is getting to grips with chewing it too. Mum loves it :-)
One person found this helpful
on 12 June 2017
This is just the best Sophie product. My daughter loves it and it is the first toys she picks up. As expected good build quality.
on 28 March 2016
I think I love this rattle more than my baby does! It is beautiful and one for the memory box when baby has tired of it.
on 15 March 2017
Very good cute little rattle

See one answered question