on 11 June 2016
Bought this for my wife , she liked it so much she asked me to buy another proves how many Rings she has !
on 11 June 2017
Deliver fast and on time.Item as described on website very happy with my purchase
on 10 August 2017
Very nice item, exactly as shown .
on 7 May 2013
Bought this jewellery box for a birthday present and am so thrilled with it, tempted to keep it for myself! The box is perfectly finished, the 'ladies of fashion' art work blends itself beautifully to the style of the jewellery box. I feel it is good value for the money and will definitely be purchasing another in a different style. Arrived well protected and packaged.
on 25 September 2013
The box is nice, just as in the picture. In my opinion, the quality is right for the price paid. I am happy with it. My jewellery is now in one place and it is easier to find the pieces I want to wear. The only down side to this jewellery box is that it does not have a holder for keeping rings straight up. Still, I have rated it as 4 stars because the design is chic, the size is right for my needs and I feel that the sellers description and picture of the product is accurate.
on 24 April 2013
I ordered this for a friend's birthday and it arrived quickly (paid for express delivery) but on arrival one of the drawer fronts had come away, even though it was well packed in bubble wrap and a cardboard box. We managed to pin and glue the drawer & also strengthen the other drawer, as we had no time to seek a replacement, but I felt it was not very well made for the price charged. The recipient was pleased with it though.
on 3 January 2014
this was a present and was so pleased when it arrived , the picture does not do it justice. loads of room for all your different bits and fab to look at aswell .
on 15 February 2014
More like a kiddies trinklet box. This is rubbish, far too small and not fit for purpose. Would not recommend this item.
on 24 November 2014
Item arrived promptly but the quality was really poor. The drawer edges were uneven with huge gaps between them and the lining is an awful green papery material. Not worth the money at all - I have returned it and 14 days later am still waiting for a refund.
on 2 October 2015
Got this for my friend's 40th birthday as I wanted to get her something practical but something she would have for years to come. Looks really good on her dressing table. Well made and looks like it does on the website.