Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Sooo.... Anybody have any luck with that "Late Delivery"?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 42 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Nov 2012 17:32:26 GMT
Just looking for any hope that I can possibly grasp onto. I don't want to think that the Royal Mail till 19:00 was a complete spinner.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 17:34:16 GMT
Scott says:
i just phoned royal mail they wont be delivering that late . if you want to know if there delivering in your area phone them up

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 17:47:39 GMT
K. howard says:
no notice the live chat is very busy now aswell,absolute joke waiting 4 this 4 nearly 12 hrs.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 17:49:45 GMT
Martin Leman says:
17:50 here - nothing yet.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 17:51:01 GMT
D. Cole says:
Just got off the live chat.... the guy called Andrew assured me that it will be delivered before 6pm!!

He must be reading from a script or high on hope because i know Royal Mail are never ever going to deliver now.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 17:52:49 GMT
J. K. Allum says:
If it hasn't arrived by now it wont arrive today despite the fob off by Amazon saying that a Postman will still deliver by 21:00

Yeah, right

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 17:54:18 GMT
I've never seen a postman at 17:00 nevermind 21:00 :(

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 17:57:49 GMT
S. Sakaria says:
Where do you talk to RM on live chat? Can you link me please, i am still waiting for my BO2 :|

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 17:58:20 GMT
M. Boddy says:
I just got off the live chat. The person who ordered it for me was an Amazon Prime Member. It's been dispatched and the Estimated Delivery Date is still Today. The guy on the Live Chat though has told me it'll be here by the 21st.

I told him this wasn't acceptable, it was paid for to arrive today. I can't find the number for the Royal Mail, though...

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 17:59:05 GMT
J. K. Allum says:
Not RM Live chat is Amazons chat service, although I do hear its a bit busy at the moment

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 18:01:28 GMT
S. Sakaria says:
Ohh ok, i have phoned amazon over 5 times and been on the chat over 5 times.. some say they deliver till 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm.. its a joke.. amazon need to fix up. Never pre ordering again from them with people in customer service all saying different things..

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:02:49 GMT
Scott says:
if you used one day delivery and its by royal mail phone , 0800 725225 , even if you have not got a tracking number for your parcel give your post code and they will tell you if they got a package on its way for you or if its in a warehouse .

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:02:58 GMT
K. howard says:
Amazon.co.uk.
Me:hi
Vicram:Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. My name is Vicram . May I have your name?
Me:its again about my cod blackops2
kris howard
Vicram:Hi,kris.
Me:i was guarenteed this for release and it still hasnt arrived
i was told there would be deliveries up till 9pm
Vicram:I'm sorry that you didn't receive your parcel yet.
May I have your order number please?
Me:although royal mail are denieing this

Vicram:Thanks.
Let me check That for you.
Me:now i want to know why ive been lied to all day about this
Vicram:I can see this was sent out via Royal mail. Unfortunately, we do not have any tracking information for this order.
In cases like this, we have to wait a certain amount of time until we can presume an item is lost or missing. For this order, we would ask that you kindly wait until the November 21, 2012 to receive this parcel.
If you do not get your order by then, please contact us again to let us know and we'll be happy to issue you with a replacement or full refund if a replacement is not possible.
Me:yeah well thats your fault for not dispatching it with tracking not on it otherwise id have tracked it myself
Vicram:To compensate the delay , I've refunded the delivery charges.
Me:so to wait that long ill miss out on the double xp weekend aswell
wow 2pound im not bothered about delivery i want what ive ordered with release day guarentee
Vicram: It's been our experience that the majority of late parcels arrive shortly after the estimated delivery date.
Me:so i dont know why youve been saying all day that deliveries are ongoing till 9pm when they are not
why do you lie about this?
Vicram:I see that there is delay with carrier.
Me:maybe because it wasnt dispatched untill 6pm yesterday has something to do with it
you would think for 1 of the biggest games of the year this would be done with plenty of time ,instead of blaming the carrier
Vicram:We have dispatched your order, As it is sent via non trackable , we are unable to locate it.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 18:05:01 GMT
S. Sakaria says:
How you get that number? And what time does it close?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 18:06:09 GMT
J. K. Allum says:
The script they have obviously doesn't cope with all conversational content then

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:06:59 GMT
Scott says:
im not sure what time it closes , and i phoned up amazon and they gave it to me alongside a fake tracking number which im not too pleased about .

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:08:50 GMT
M. Boddy says:
Just got off the phone with Royal Mail. Nope, they don't even have my package yet. It was on One-Day Delivery. Either it gets to them overnight and they send it out tomorrow, or I'm waiting longer for it.

I want it for the Double XP weekend. Otherwise I wouldn't have bloody bothered pre-ordering it in the first place. Absolutely raging.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 18:09:09 GMT
S. Sakaria says:
Tried to call the number it just kept ringing then got cut off

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 18:09:13 GMT
M. Boddy says:
that's the "Person" I spoke to. He said near enough the same thing to me.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:11:11 GMT
Scott says:
not sure sakaria keep trying i guess or try the website for a number , they said the same thing to me as amazon think royal mail are working till 9pm which royal mail said they are not .

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:12:13 GMT
K. howard says:
that phone numbers dead when i try to call it

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:12:59 GMT
wilson says:
still aint shown up, this is a pisstake really

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 18:13:11 GMT
Petro says:
as usual with amazon prime. let down again....

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:14:05 GMT
Scott says:
There phone lines close at 6pm according to royal mail website .

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 18:15:41 GMT
K. howard says:
yeah thnks neway scott
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  18
Total posts:  42
Initial post:  13 Nov 2012
Latest post:  13 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about