on 31 August 2011
I bought these as my old panasonic ones died. I was dubious about spending this much on headphones but glad I did.

The sound is great and the range is amazing. I can walk all around my office at work (even to the toilets!) and they still work. I have not put the 25hour charge to test yet, but I do wear them all day and they last the distance.

They also look pretty cool as does the stand, a small black box on which they balance securly.
11 Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 December 2011
Lightweight, extremely comfortable, and most importantly the sound quality is oustanding. Battery life is also exceptional. I would certainly recommend these a bargain
on 28 February 2014
I stupidly sat on and broke a pair of Sony Earphones .. The previous model to these.
I replaced them with these at a similar price point.
The sound is very good but I find these to be less comfortable than the previous version.
They are ok for short periods but anything over an hour and my ears hurt..
on 2 August 2017
Excellent phones,it only took the time to remove from the box to set up. What more can you ask, comfortable, great sound, the only phones i've had to reduce the volume and spot on battery life. Ticks all boxes...
on 13 January 2015
An excellent product, just what you would expect from Sony. Very comfortable to wear even for extended use. As to the range, I only used them around the house, but they seemed quite adequate. I thought there was a problem at first as the sound cut out after about ten minutes use, but this was cured by increasing the volume of the source, and using the volume control on the headphones to reduce the volume.
on 5 May 2017
Excellent phones, but then Sony are pretty good can't see any reason not to choose these ,highly recommended
on 21 June 2017
We returned these within days. The sound cut out after first use and never worked properly again after.
on 30 March 2017
Some connection issues, even when it is placed less than four feet away, can take some time to turn back on when it automatically shuts off. Would prefer if it auto-shut down after a longer time.
on 18 July 2017
Pleased
on 2 January 2017
Excellent quality and comfortable to wear. Good value