Warhawk - Game Only (PS3)
- Pilot the most advanced Fighter in the Fleet Fly or hover to engage in intense dogfights with hundreds of fighters, massive flying battleships and enemy ground forces
- Fight on Foot, in Ground Vehicles, or in the Sky Next-gen multimodal design throws players into a deep gameplay experience. Fight in the war as a foot soldier, vehicle driver or ace pilot whenever you want
- An Epic Level of Ambient Warfare Players must defend their land and accomplish missions within a massive, fully interactive battlefield of Eucadian and Chernovan forces
- Discover a Vast and Unique World Hundreds of square miles of high-resolution terrain filled with a brave new world where old and new technologies merge
- An Epic Storyline of Heroism Charismatic characters and powerful armies clash in a gripping saga of discovery and survival
- Experience an Expansive Online Community Players can join in epic multi-modal 32-person online battles, constantly evolving with downloadable content and a variety of online game modes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
(Region free, Full English language, will play on any PS3 console system)
- Pilot the most advanced Fighter in the Fleet-Fly or hover to engage in intense dogfights with a vast army of enemies, massive flying battleships and enemy ground forces. Player can opt to "steer" the Warhawk in flight using the roll, pitch and yaw motion controls of the SIXAXISand#61668; wireless controller.
- Fight on Foot, in Ground Vehicles, or in the Sky-Next-generation multimodal design throws players into a fun and diverse gameplay experience. Fight in the war as a foot soldier, vehicle driver or ace pilot-whatever you want.
- Play Warhawk Exclusively Online-Players can engage in huge multi-modal online battles. Through various online gameplay modes such as Team Deathmatch, Territories Mode and Capture the Flag, players can engage in team play or fend for themselves against a barrage of online enemies.
- Discover a Vast and Unique World-Highly customizable soldiers representing Eucadian and Chernovan forces must defend their territory against online enemies throughout hundreds of square miles of high-resolution and fully interactive terrain in a world where old and new technologies merge in epic battle.
- Experience an Expansive Online Community-Join teams or maintain clans in the Warhawk online community. Full stats, rankings, leaderboards, badges, awards and more are supported and reward players for success on the battlefield. Players can stay organized online with user-friendly communication tools.
- A Full Arsenal of Weapons ? Whether in the air, on the ground or in a combat vehicle, players have an array of weapons at their disposal, including missiles, rockets, sniper riffles, flame throwers and more.
- Powered by PLAYSTATION 3-The processing power of PS3 enables Warhawk to feature a wide variety of fluidly moving characters and various combat vehicl
The long-awaited remake to the PlayStation hit takes flight on the PLAYSTATION 3 system. In Warhawk, players experience the thrill of white-knuckle aerial combat with hundreds of enemy fighters, bone-crunching armored assaults and high-intensity infantry combat in a massive, all-out war fought both on the ground and in the skies.
During gameplay, players are tasked with protecting their homeland from the invading Chernovan armada. By doing so, players take command of the most advanced war machine in the fleet, the Warhawk, capable of aerobatic dogfights at high speeds or hovering over ground troops providing tactical support. Players continue the battle on foot with an arsenal of weaponry including pistols, rifles, grenades and more. Furthermore, players can gain access to an array of ground vehicles and lay waste with powerful weapons mounted on jeeps, tanks and specialty transports.
The stunning graphics and power of PLAYSTATION 3 set the stage for a truly unique Warhawk universe filled with hundreds of on-screen vehicles and troops, floating battleships, cruisers and carriers, captivating landscapes, destructible cities, and vibrantly detailed environments for both off- and online gameplay.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, you probably won't have much time to take in the scenery because the gameplay is manic, with guns, equipment and hiding places to find on foot, tanks, jeeps and anti-aircraft guns to climb into and control, and above all, your trusty Warhawk to take to the skies and take-part in the most amazing dogfights yet seen on PS3.
Note that it's online play only, and the only niggle is that the servers are currently so busy you may get exasperated trying to find a game which isn't full. Persevere, however, because once you get online it's the best team-play experience yet. It's the first game to come along to distract me from playing Resistance: Fall of Man. :-)
Buy it, you won't regret it.
The maps are huge and plentiful (maybe even more with the games release). There are a number of different game modes to partake in, such as Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag etc. An arsenal of weaponary, as well 4x4's, Tanks and of course the Warhawks themselves!
Flying does get a bit getting used to, but after around 2 hours of playing i was a pro. Gun turrents highten the experience of flying as you desperately try and dodge missile launchers, flak cannons, tank fire, RPGs, Homing Missiles and the standard Warhawk Rockets, to give a heart pounding non stop action. Alas the rumble feature would have hightened the experience but there is enough action believe me.
If you looking for achievements (to show off when HOME is released this Winter) then look no further than this game. Not only is there a ton of ribbons, badges and medals, but there is different levels of badges to obtain, far surpassing the number of Resistance: Fall of Man medals.
Overall the game is outstanding, and is a must buy, especially since it will be the only game worthy of purchase at its release date!
To sum this review up, IF YOU OWN A PS3, YOU NEED THIS GAME, DON'T BE LEFT OUT
Logs in in to the servers quickly, zero lag and tons of online games such as deathmatch, team death match and capture the flag.
Dog fights, ground assualt, team work, it's all here. At one point I was burning around in a superb 'warhawk' aircraft, the next I'm in a tank supporting my team and chatting through the headset.
It's a game that you just can't put down.
Graphics are top notch and the draw rates are superb, you can see (and shoot at) things that are miles away.
If you're in two minds whther to buy a copy, don't be. A must have game for the PS3.
1. Climb a ladder to a tall place
2. shoot at people below you but not trying to kill them.
3. wait by the top of the ladder with the combat knife.
4. do I need to tell you what to do next?
The great thing about that tactic is that people think they are being clever coming up the ladder to kill you mwahahaha.
You find it hard to get bored of this game because not only does it have planes, it has tanks and jeeps as well. Escaping from enemy hq with their flag in a jeep with a tank in front of you and a plane hot on your trail is nerve rackingly exciting.
The sixaxis can be used but is no good in tricky situations. Fast thinking is needed when a missile is closing in on you and you only have seoonds to swerve underneath a bridge or release an electric storm and the analog sticks are the instinctal method.
Now stop reading this and get it!!! ill see you online, add me as a friend im called "trahildar" just dont use my tactics on me!
I just wish they had a virtual players where you can adjust the difficulty level.
another thing is people on use the bluetooth headset and can be just rude to you when you loose which is uncalled for, coz they think there better than you coz you dont spend hours and hours playing games which is unessacary and makes it that bit worse and less fun playing.
I hope this helps you decide.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If this had been the only game for ps3 then I would have been happy ... This game has seen me rage battle for 500+ hrsPublished on 25 Jun. 2014 by Merlin's Cat
I could write pages and pages on how good this game is and I have done on many occasions. This time though I'll keep it simple with 10 points:
1. Read more
This is a very fun game if you enjoy playing shooters online but if you don't then it will be filled with a lot of dying without killing anyone. Read morePublished on 19 Jun. 2010 by M. J. Edwards
Fantastic multiplayer action - the best multiplayer game I've ever played, period.
The graphics are beautiful, but you won't be spending your time admiring them; there's... Read more
Im gunna keep it short and everyone else has done a great job covering all the "bases" (hahahahah sorry) on why this is a MUST OWN
This game is just simply... Read more