on 11 January 2013
Best price I could find! It does what it says on the tin and it's a must have for the Nikon D4 which is the only camera that uses the Sony XQD card todate as other manufacturers have chosen not to take the same route even Sandisk, which I understand were involved with it manufacture initially. If there's a better price in the market, I've yet to find it and it was received within only a few days of placing the order, well done and thanks.
on 5 July 2012
Using this card in a Nikon D4
Build quality is much higher than an SDHC.
It feels solid.
Its rapid for file transfers.
i can shoot about 125 RAW images in 1 burst no problem or 200 JPEG Fine.
Fantastic card, Highly recommended :)
Very happy with it.
on 4 December 2013
I bought a Nikon D4 which use these cards.

I had been using ordinary CF cards that i had had since owning a D1H. So slow in saving to the card.

I turned to the XQD cards but I was wary as they are expensive. But what a difference. Saving raw files takes almost no time at all now. A real and noticeable difference.

Worth the money.
on 6 July 2013
Never let me down, even in rainy and very bad condition. Quick to change. Enough memory for a full shoot.
on 29 March 2013
Excellent product at a good price..This is a very fast card giving superb quality in both still pictures and video.
on 28 July 2013
This is a a very fast card. I have been using it for the past few weeks and I am not disappointed.
on 17 December 2014