- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 0.9 x 3 cm ; 32 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: NPBX1.CE
- ASIN: B008AGLBNG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 11 Jun. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (101 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Sony NP-BX1 Rechargeable Camera Battery
|Price:||£33.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£8.01 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- InfoLITHIUM Type X battery displays power remaining, 1240mAh capacity, 31g
- Lithium-ion type X battery
- 3.6V total capacity
- Built-in InfoLITHIUM function
- NOTE:Product comes with official Sony hologram on the side of the product.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sony NPBX1 Lithium Ion X Rechargeable Battery for the DSCRX100 Digital Camera
Rechargeable Lithium Battery
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
* No hologram on the edge opposite the battery contacts (biggest indicator).
* Battery contact cut outs are 90° square, not slightly rounded like those of the one that came with the camera.
* Contact labels (C - T +) are moulded in a different font.
* The silver `metal' body is a simple satin silver sticker - compare to the `grain' of the formed metal in the genuine article.
* Printing font/quality/colour slightly different - e.g., look at the serifs on `SONY' on the back label.
* The arrow for insertion direction is a different shape.
* The serial number above the arrow is printed as part of the rest of the label; likely a generic number (I got 20130913WBA).
(Look at an angle into the light, the above should be a unique number printed during production, onto the already printed label, having a slightly different appearance to the rest of the printing - the same is true of the QR code)
* The 'Li-ion' text on the back is poorly printed in the counterfeit, and the colour of the blue box itself differs from the original.
(EDIT - see the customer product images I've added as a guide)
Something to be aware of: I noticed that the seller of the counterfeit (either through deliberate action or ignorance) for me was `Belgaelec'. Amazon's seller has changed in the course of 2 days (before my complaint) to `SALLY CPL STORE' (with whom I have no experience). It may well have changed again by the time you read this.Read more ›
Further inspection of the battery revealed it to be identical to others mentioned here. With a poorly printed label and matching serial number: 20130913WBA.
Mine ticked more than three of these boxes, have requested immediate refund / return.
Have bought non-genuine batteries in the past some are good, most bad. Don't expect to pay full price for a non-genuine article!!
Did a few trips to London and again 600 ish, mainly daylight still photography.
Unfortunately it isn't waterproof, and put it though the washing machine by accident.
Solid performance and stamina, it might or might not offer twice the capacity of cheaper third parties but I've had poor experience of batteries for my Canon SLR/Canon compacts... but maybe I went too cheap at about £5-8 a battery.
If anyone else is getting 600+ in a day please post.
4 star rating, losing 1 star for value for money. It's not cheap, but the probably the best.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted a genuine Sony battery so decided to buy from this well established dealer Fotosense Ltd rather than from other sources after reading negative reviews from earlier buyers. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Happy Harry
Mine was genuine if bought directly by Amazon (sold by Amazon) hologram and all :)Published 3 months ago by Shaan