Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

2,189
Colour: Metallic Black|Change

on 20 February 2017
Good sound reproduction, reasonably lightweight. All-in-all, not bad.

If you're an audiophile; you won't be impressed by these - but then, you wouldn''t be looking at a £20 set of earphones.
HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 18 December 2016
Reasonable Value MDRZX310 Headphones from Sony

The padding is soft so I find these very light and comfortable to wear when out and about. I can't abide earphones so these are just the job for me. The sound quality is more than reasonable even if the base is a little lacking. However, that is a question of personal choice and one must take into consideration cost. It would be unreasonable to compare these headphones with others costing, say, 3 times the price!

The cord is nice and long to give me freedom of movements and they fold down nice and small so I can easily put them into a pocket in my rucksack. They also have a reasonable amount of adjustment on the headband - I have a large head and they fit me fine.

I think these headphones represent very good value and I am more than satisfied.
review image review image review image
on 31 March 2017
Great headphones. Comfy and with a nice balanced sound with plenty of bass and not to much treble. The adjustment is easy too. Glad I bought these.
on 31 March 2017
Had a pair I loved for 3 years and then like a numpty I spilt water in my bag and drenched them. Nothing for it but to buy the same pair again they are bloody brilliant.
on 20 April 2017
Surprisingly good sound quality for the price. Extremely comfortable (I wear a behind-the ear hearing aid in one ear and some headphones are unwearable), pads cut out a lot of ambient noise.
on 24 March 2017
Excellent quality made item, good price and quick delivery, ideal for what I wanted, should last if looked after, would buy again if required and happy to recommend, overall very happy with.
on 24 March 2017
I use HD650s for tracking and mixing but for checking out mixes on cheaper headphones these are very good. I use them for jogging on the treadmill as well. Excellent value for money.
on 28 April 2017
Purchased for Christmas for my son who is quite heavy on his items. This is now written 4 months after purchase and they are lasting very well. They are used continuously every single day and not really looked after very well (thrown into bags, left on tables, taken on and off his head a lot!) and show no signs of wear and tear. I can't comment on the quality of sound, but they are fine for my 9 year old who uses them to listen to games etc on his tablet.
on 17 April 2017
I have never been able to keep the in ear headphones in my ear. These are excellent headphones and make listening to music on trains and planes an enjoyable experience
on 11 April 2017
Good low to mid range priced head phones.
I was shocked at how good the sound quality was.
They fold away well so are perfect if you are on the go.
The cable is not too long, which has been an issue with headphones in the past.