on 15 November 2014
Originally I purchased this from amazon and it got lost in transit. They refunded me the money. Months later, I saw it elsewhere and bought it. I'm not impressed with it. Very thin rubber, I'm suspecting that it might not be so durable. There is no volume controller on the wiring, requiring the user to control the volume and play/stop directly on their phone.

For the price and name I was expecting it to have volume control as a basic feature. I only just started using it so I don't know how many more months or weeks it will last. Hey, maybe it's strong point might be in it durability, only time will tell.
on 27 September 2017
Fit comfortably in the ear, inside my crash helmet, providing some nice musical accompaniment on my bike. My second pair, which says it all.
on 14 March 2015
Really good small earphones, good quality sound, ok noise cancelation and are coming with 3 different sizes earbuds. HoWever, the negatives are that are not really yellow but more towards green, are not coming with a pouch not even with a little holding fish for the cable.
on 24 May 2017
does the job
on 14 December 2012
I brought these earphones first from an HMV store and I loved them, I lost that set while at uni so I decided to buy the exact same ones from Amazon. They have a good balance between Bass and treble, they fit my ears perfectly and don't full out, they are louder and have a lot more clarity than my Apple Earpods and are also a lot more comfortable as well! I wear these on my daily commute through the London Underground and they feature good noise isolation and background noise cancellation, I only wear one earphone when i'm commuting so I don't miss any announcements but when I do put both in, I hear nothing but my music, the world around is completely drowned out. I've had these earphones for over 4 months and they are still in perfect condition, the cable hasn't tangled or become damaged in anyway, the earphones are quite sturdy and durable. They do come with different size ear pieces so there should be a size for everyone.

Unlike another reviewer said about the cable length, I find the 1.2m more than enough, the Y-shaped cable I find is great, I really don't like the L-shaped ones they annoy me a bit, the Y-shaped cable is simple and effective and comfortable.

I wouldn't think twice about buying these earphones again [hopefully I won't lose my current ones], if your looking for comfort, good sound quality, sturdy build and a fair price definitely go for these, you won't be disappointed.
on 20 October 2014
Bought these for running in, just popped them in upside down and looped the wire around my ears and off I went.
Sound is excellent, for the price I'm not sure you could get better earphones.
cable does get tangled in my bag occasionally but otherwise one of the most robust sets of earphones I've had for running in.
on 15 December 2012
So i bought these earphones today from HMV for £26 and thought i would check out amazon for pricing. Having seen i was ripped off i thought i might as well review my short but sweet experience with these earphones. To start out these earphones are a very good low to mid range product. Sound quality is good overall however they are a little soft on Bass for my personal preference, don't get me wrong they do have some bass to them but no where near enough for songs that require a high level of Bass, which is the majority of content on my iTunes. I cannot really comment on build quality as i have owned them for a few hours, they do feel nicely made, not too cheap for the price and fairly durable. I went for the blue pair and i like the simplistic but colourful design. Also the earbuds are excellent, i usually play around with earbuds trying to get a good fit for noise isolation, but the standard medium sized ones fit my ears very well. For the low price here on amazon i would certainly recommend them to a friend.
on 29 January 2014
For the price, these are absolutely amazing!!! So happy i bought a pair for my boyfriend!! Sound quality and comfort is brilliant.
on 22 October 2015
They have a good sound quality (because they are made by Sony) but they aren't the most comfortable pair that Sony have available. They have a habit of only producing the clearest of sounds when shoved violently into the ear. Eventually they wiggle their way out and just about stay in producing a listenable sound but with defining features missing, such as less bass and less noticeable quieter instruments.
They are made of plastic, which is lovely and light and their bodies are ever so slightly larger than some of their other earphones, I like ones that hide themselves away.
They are cheaper and there ware a lot worse models out there for the same or even higher prices (Betron, Boca), but you can get a far better pair os Sony's for a pound less, from a high street retailer.
on 19 October 2013
Great value earphones, worth the money and the funky colour sets them apart from the rest - a good value set of earphones