on 9 January 2014
I have always stuck with sony bravias, my old one is 4 years old and not a single fault whilst my parent's samsung is showing purple streaks towards the bottom

I looked around a lot after boxing day sales and everything but i can say that this is the best value tv you can buy, it is extremely nice to look at and puts other samsungs to shame
the pricing is brilliant,
feels very expensive and definitely not tacky or cheap.

The frame is so slim, maybe a cm apart.
The metal stand helps it from wobbling around and helps maintain posture as well as looking brilliant

It is also light, my dad who is not a weightlifter by any means lifted it up on his own and bought it to my room with no effort

I bought this tv to play PS4 and to mainly game. It does not disappoint, it shows vivid colours and makes gameplay immersive. Killzone SF looks dreamy.

I have also spending time watching freeview HD which is glorious to look at.
You can also edit the channel orders which always bugged me before since the channels u liked were always at the end of the channel listings.

Watching movies in 1080p is glorious, 720p is also fantastic, even SD holds up reasonably well

It did not disappoint

The menus are great and easy to navigate around.

The photo frame tool is kinda cool but aint no use since PS3 can do this with ease

everything is quick and snappy

9/10. Not a 10 because remote control feels too cheap but it is just a remote control, doesn't take anything away from this masterpiece in front of me
2 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2014
Fantastic TV! Brought for a bedroom and its amazing, unlike others I cannot fault the audio! Picture quality is clear and crisp. I use this with an Apple TV and the quality from Netflix is amazing! I would recommend this TV to anyone!

To clarify, the ports are as follows: 1x LAN 1x Scart 1x USB 1x Antenna 1x Component/Composite Multi 1x Optical Out 1x Headphones 2x HDMI. Power cable is hard wired, and a little short but that wasn't an issue for me.
on 14 August 2014
Didnt have much money to spend but wanted a big TV. Had this tell for a few months now and love it.

Use it for Sky HD, Xbox games and Blu-rays. The Hd is brilliant and games look very good too

Heard complaints about the lack of bass, Its not great but you never notice on normal telly, got a surround kit for movies so that never bothered me.

Only two HDMI slots so not great, but an HDMI switcher is working well

Has a USB slot and it is brilliant, great for looking at photos and watching films that you have copied from your own private collection and not downloaded (ahem) plays bloody everything I've thrown at it, AVI, X-VID, DIV-X it even plays High Def .mkv files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they look brilliant at even just at 720p.

Overall love it, yes there are better telly's but i cant afford them, Im pretty fussy and after allot of review reading Im well happy with my purchase, god bless Sony
on 6 March 2014
Excellent product, I bought this after checking out the 'which' reviews. does not disappoint, stand is excellent and tv does not wobble
3 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2014
Excellent TV worth every penny, looks like new when arrived delighted with it , clear sharp picture, remote east to use , finds channels easily and stores, would recommend to anyone thinking of buying this TV , also nice and stylish to look at .
on 27 April 2014
This TV is excellent quality. The slimness of the TV is great, and it comes with its own stand. The best feature though is the sharpness of the picture. Would definitely recommend this TV to anyone.
on 21 April 2014
superb picture great all round tv worth 5 stars for the item but not happy with one year warranty come on sony I have been a fan for many years and have in the past managed to get a 5 year warranty. delivery first class.
on 29 March 2014
Bought for elderly parents, wanted a standard TV with no features.Easy to set up and use.they are very pleased with it
on 11 November 2014
I bought this for my husband and he is delighted. It is absolutely brilliant, slim, easy to use and the picture quality is fantastic.
on 6 June 2014
Brilliant product. I bought this for my auntie who loves this TV. It's just the right size for her flat and the quality is excellent.