2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Sony Helmet Camera FDR-X1000VR
|Price:||£348.95 FREE delivery.|
- 4K Ultra HD for four times the detail of Full HD
- 170 degrees ultra-wide ZEISS Tessar lens for panoramic shots
- SteadyShot is three times more effective (not supported in 4K mode),
- Enhanced Full HD captures crisp, clear images in rich colour
- Record fast-moving action at Full HD 120P for slo-mo, Live Remote is not Included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your adventures in brilliant quality!Step it up with the Sony FDR-X1000VR Action Cam that packs pro-quality features like Timecode, Advanced Steady Shotâ"¢, built-in Wi-FiÂ®, and XAVC S HD recording and 120/240p frame rates into a splash-proof body. With a built-in tripod mount and GPS tagging, it's ready for the big waves, the big air and the big jumps. The real question is, are you? It comes with a waterproof case which keeps the cam dry up to 10 meters and also takes care of the sandy stuff. The remote allows you to check the pictures and videos you have taken instantly. Features
- Advanced image stabilization adjusts to vibration
- New splash proof body with tripod mount
- Shoot pro quality video in XAVC-S 60p(50 Mbps)
- Plot location and display telemetry with built-in GPS
- Built-In stereo mic for quality sound recording
- Exmor RÂ® CMOS sensor for superb low light shooting
- Ultra wide 170Â° pro quality Carl ZeissÂ® Vario-TessarÂ® lens
- Capture high quality 13.5MP still images in photo mode
- Memory Stick Microâ"¢ and Micro SD/SDHC compatible
- HDMIÂ® output for easy file transfer
- Live View remote (RM-LV1)
- Rechargeable Battery Pack(NP-BX1)
- Micro USB Cable
- "Operating Guide"
- Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2)
- Adhesive Mount (VCT-AM1)
- Tripod Adapter
From the manufacturer
|Resolution||4K Full HD||Full HD||Full HD||4K Full HD|
|Image Stabilisation||Steadyshot||Steadyshot||Steadyshot||Balanced Optical SteadyShot|
|Megapixels||8.8 MP||8.8 MP||11.1 MP||8.2 MP|
|Toughness||10 M waterproof / dustproof / shockproof to 1.5 M / freezeproof to -10 degree Celsius (with supplied Waterproof Case)||5 M waterproof / dustproof / shockproof to 1.5 M / freezeproof to -10 degree Celsius (with supplied Waterproof Case)||60 M waterproof / dustproof / shockproof to 1.5 M / freezeproof to -10 degree Celsius (with supplied Underwater Housing)||60m waterphoof - dustproof - shockproof to 1.5m - freezeproof to -10C|
|Underwater shooting||When using optional Dive Door AKA-DDX1K||When using optional Underwater Housing MPK-AS3||When using supplied Underwater Housing||✓|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||24.4 x 51.7 x 88.9 mm, 31/32 x 2 1/8 x 3 1/2 inch||24.2 x 46.5 x 81.5 mm, 31/32 x 1 7/8 x 3 1.4 inch||24.2 x 47.0 x 83.0 mm, 31/32 x 1 7/8 x 3 3/8 inch||29.4 x 47.0 x 83.0 mm, 13/16 x 17/8 x 3 3/8 inch|
|Weight (Including Battery)||114 g / 4.0 oz.||93 g / 3.3 oz.||83 g / 2.9 oz.||89g / 3.2 oz.|
|Continuous recording time (with fully charged battery)||4K 50 min / Full HD 115 min||Full HD 115 min||Full HD 165 min||4K 50 min / Full HD 125 min|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It takes fantastic quality videos and the singe frame images are so good you can use them for photo printing or social media with confidence. The images are bright and detailed and that's at 1080 HD quality. At 4K they are more detailed still, but the files are really large and the battery life reduced, making them less practical so I rarely use 4K. I also have a larger Sony Handycam with a 60x zoom on it (HDR-PJ410) for non-action use, but honestly there is no comparison between their image quality - allowing for the fisheye lens, the 1000V is way better which I supposed is to be expected given it's 4K heritage.
I also use it as a high quality dash-cam in my car knowing it has accurate GPS tracking for location and speed as well a wide 170 degree field of view. This came in handy when flashed by a traffic camera in France despite being under the speed limit - I was able to get a single frame image clearly showing the speed limit sign (90km/h) and our speed (88km/h) as the camera flash went off!
It is used twice a day for roughly an hour each time & needs to be charged every evening or else it doesn't quite last a full hour the next morning.
The best investment I've made for my motorbike!
battery and storage are great, 4+ hours of recording on a single card and the battery will go longer.
will be off on an adventure holiday soon so will see how it stands up to mud and dust.
On a positive note picture quality is good, certainly better in my opinion than gopro. And the image stabilization is the best on the market and a rare thing on action cams.
My advice if your in the market for one of these is as follows.
If you need an actioncam now, get something else.
If your not in a hurry wait for the version 2 software release and see if that fixes the problem, or wait for the next generation.
Regarding the problem with the liveview image freezing with this camera in multi cam mode!
I have recently uprgaded my sony AS100VR for a sony AS200VR. The latter comes with the upgraded liveview remote RM-LVR2 whilst my original camera came with the RM - LVR1.
This camera works perfectly in all modes including multi cam with the ugraded remote. So it would seem that the problem lies with the original version remote control despite sony insisting they are fully compatable.
I would like to point out that sony customer care were worse than useless in helping with this problem, and despite them originally promising a solution in two working days we are now at three weeks and they have just sent me an email asking me what the problem was again!
SONY IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP OF YOUR CUSTOMER CARE OFFICE IN EGYPT THEY ARE CAUSING SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOUR REPUTATION!
Most recent customer reviews
Besides that it has many other flaws.Read more
Got 20+ all class 10 U1 or U3 all different makes...Read more