Sony Ericsson W960i Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers also shopped for
The sleek W960i Walkman phone impresses with its touch display and 8GB memory. You can have all the music you want - literally at your fingertips. Have your favourite sounds with you - always, whenever, wherever you go. Your Walkman phone is not only a mobile phone. It's a portable music device, too. Audition and buy the Top Ten ringtones in three clicks
. PlayNow is the fastest and easiest way to download a premium ringtone. With the W960i, there's room for it all - you can store up to 8000 songs (eAAC+ format) in your phone. The Walkman touch player let you manage your music the easy way.
Enjoy album art on the large phone display and use your fingers to play the song you want. View videos in TV quality on the W960i display. Or connect to your PC, synchronize and enjoy podcasts on your phone.
All the software you need - and a stereo headset - is included in phone kit.
Top Customer Reviews
- great organisational features (e.g. you can display your to do list on the front menu and update it on the fly
- writing texts and notes is easy
- sound quality is great
- solid build quality
- acceptable camera and batt life
- navigation and touch screen is alright when the phone has just been switched on
Then I started to hate it:
- interface slows down and even freezes from time to time and the only option is to remove the battery and restart the phone which takes time (I have to do this 3-4 times a day)
-a few small bugs e.g. if you change the theme, it erases the audio tone set for the alarm and unless you remember to reassign a tone you will miss your alarm call, as happened to me a number of times until I realised what the bug was (Tried updating to the latest software and it didn't help)
- camera application and touch screen stopped working after about 2 months and I had to send it back to a Sony repair centre (who promptly sorted out this particular problem but not the freezing one.)
Where I am now is somewhere in the middle:
- Got used to the interface slowing down sometimes and freezing
Overall Verdict: If only Sony would release another firmware update that significantly improves the reliability and interface speed of the phone, this would be an absolute winner
my SE G700 have a great touch screen till it stop working,the still works and this one had buttons so it wasnt a problem,but w960 doesn't have menu buttons,so it the touch screen stopped working it would be piontless having it.
very good music player, camera , theme , ect.
being slow and touch screen being rubbish is it bad pionts
touch screen slowing the phone right down . if they used buttons this would of been great
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just got my phone today ( a suprise from my partner) and im well pleased. However it started badly, getting the back cover of was really hard, was afraid i was going to crack the... Read morePublished on 24 Jan. 2008 by a reviewer
This phone is available now from Play.com and Expansys.co.uk [and cheaper than Amazon].
Love this phone and it has to be the best touch sensative phone on the market. Read more