Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Colour: White|Change

on 16 May 2017
I was looking to buy similar earphones to the ones I bought 12 years ago from Sony for £15, as I have yet to find any better. These are just not in the same league, which is annoying, because the consumer really has no idea of what he is buying and relies on reviews. These are light weight and do not have much cord rustle noise. it's well made, but the sound lacks depth and precision (comparing here to my old ones, which are still working). I know there are some good Sony earphones out there somewhere, but Sony produce so many mediocre examples, it is impossible to pick out what is quality and what not.
on 28 June 2017
Fast delivery. After being very disappointed with Sony headphones I bought from tesco at the same price as these ( no bass at all ) I took a chance on these.. What a difference, great overall sound and excellent bass, have bought another set as I pulled the wire accidently on the first set. Would definitely buy another set. Thanks
on 21 May 2017
This item arrived promptly within 48 hour's,
For the money "they are fit for purpose"
But I think they will not last as long as my previous Sony headphones (which I lost in a taxi journey recently) but they where more expensive
In the price range of the mid-£20's
The cables are a little bit thin to the earphones
Which is my only concern?
The sound from them seems fine considering the price (like everything in this life you get what you pay for!!!)
The one big plus about this item they are very comfortable to fall asleep with them on!!
I like to wear headphones at night in
But I have woken up in the middle of the night
With a pain in the ear on more than one occasion!!!
on 19 April 2017
These were a replacement for a faulty pair. These are just as bad! One earpiece stopped working within first couple of days.
The black pair I purchased at the same time as the original red pair are still working fine.
Stick to the black if ordering these as the red batch seem to be a duff batch
on 24 April 2017
Had the older version of these and they done me a good 2 and a half years so knew when I ordered these I'd be getting quality earphones. I've had £50-80 earphones and I'm always looking for better but after 6 months I'm still loving these wee buds and not looking to upgrade...

For comfort, sound and price they're unbeatable
on 19 May 2017
These little earphones have crystal clear highs and mods along with punchy, deep bass. They are very well balanced and I've been using them for years! I've only needed two pairs of these for the past 5 years I have been using them!
on 17 May 2017
Managed to grab a few on the cheap. My stock of earphones has been untouched because these are long lasting. They are low profile so I can't feel their presence when lying down on a pillow.
on 15 March 2017
Good quality sound and bass for the price you pay. Arrived before estimated arrival date also. Good product and better service, very happy.
on 5 July 2017
Very comfortable, good for the night time, but the sound quality is catastrophic. Good low frequency, but nothing else.
on 21 March 2017
Returned it as there was no mic despite description at the time saying to the contrary