Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 29 January 2017
Bought this to have a small camera I could keep in my pocket 'just in case', after I missed some good shots of frost-covered trees when I didn't have my bigger camera with me. Since getting it I've been able to take several shots I'd have been sorry to miss.
on 8 August 2016
Love my camera! Only thing letting it down it the focus when taking a picture. Sometimes doesn't register that I am taking a picture and then I've missed the shot...
on 4 April 2016
Had it up and running as soon as the battery was charged. Simple, easy to use and really compact. All you could want from a small point and shoot.
on 13 April 2017
Well packaged. Have upgraded from my old Sony cyber-shot, pictures are excellent but less functions than previous camera which is a shame
on 28 April 2017
Great pocket camera - quality pictures, ease of use: menu navigation, weight, size. No "refurb" issues, perfect condition (boxed with manual). Researched numerous alternatives, very pleased with choice.
on 10 April 2017
this camera is great fantastic black and white and crisp colour and small enough to easy go in your pocket.
on 14 August 2016
this is great. VERY sharp pictures with no fuss. Great videos too.
on 1 March 2016
it's very tiny :) taken a little getting used to, however I like it. Menus are easy to follow but I need my glasses to see what's going on. I purchased this to have in my pocket when walking and to take pictures to record my mural paintings as I work. It seems to take pretty wide angle shoots for a small camera ..only quibble is that I don't think the zoom is very good. but for what I need its ideal.
on 27 March 2016
This was a Christmas present for my Mum. It was well received and she has had fun learning how to use it and taking pictures. Its a good camera that's a convenient size to use and carry around. The quality of the pictures is good and its relatively easy to learn how to operate.
on 12 June 2016
Ideal pocket camera to carry anywhere, small inexpensive. The battery is quite small too and therefore requires charging slightly more often that the older DSC-W70 camera did, but this camera is smaller with higher pixels and overall very pleased.