on 15 February 2017
After owning, and still got a Nikon D90, which I still have and use, I wanted a "travel camera" with GPS recording and a decent fixed lens zoom.

This is a fantastic camera.
PROS
The weight is 1/2, some nice intelligent features, HD video, amazing throughout the zoom range., wifi VERY easy to transfer to Android deice. Easy to give to anybody passing by , so they can take a picture (over a DSLR). Good quality pictures. A bit noisy, but fine in good light.

cons
A physical switch is much better, or at least 2 separate buttons, as the same button for on/off is a real pain. A better button for switching from view finder to main display.
Battery life not great and certainly not as good as specifications suggest. (get a spare battery)
Slow taking pictures (compared to DSLR)), not usually a problem, unless want so take pictures quickly
on 12 May 2016
I've am now on my 3rd replacement camera. I use a camera seldom now but still like one for work & take on holiday. The first one would not accept a memory card, second one stopped working after a few months! Amazon brilliant about replacing but let's hope third time lucky....
on 18 February 2016
Excellent service from the seller. I received my camera in record time. The only downfall is you have to by a SD card separately. While your spending this kind of money it would be useful to include. I would recommend this seller and camera is wonderful I just have to figure out how to use it..
on 29 May 2017
Great Camera. It take great pictures even in some places where you are not permitted to use the flash. The telephoto of the camera is fantastic, all in all a great camera.
on 16 December 2014
Bought this to replace my aging Sony Camera. The instruction manual is in the camera and when shown far to small to read. Have tried many different settings but extremely complicated for quick and easy picture taking. Overall not to impressed and having doubts as to the quality of this purchase.
on 23 September 2016
It is larger than I anticipated so not one for the handbag but it is very easy to use and the results are superb! I've used it to photograph all sorts of documents with close ups of signatures and headings and the prints from these are brilliant.
on 3 July 2015
Very pleased with it indeed. Lives up to my expectations, having been used to small Sony compacts. I particularly like the viewfinder which auto switches over once the camera is near your face.
on 25 May 2017
So pleased chose this model on my upgrade from a compact. Not need a dslr and the zoom on this is fantastic. Such clear shots. Love it.
on 4 January 2016
really superb camera, does what it claims, BUT body is not strong enough for the weight. As noted by others. Mine fell off a dining chair - just a matter of 16 inches or so - but the case cracked. If there is an update with improved strength I will definately purchase.
I can recall my original Canon A1, which was extremely robust, but that's history!
on 12 February 2017
Good product, value for money, speedy delivery, will buy again from this seller