Customer reviews

1,574
Sony MDR-V55 DJ Stereo Headphones - White
Colour: White|Change

on 26 February 2017
Great for flying and cuts out a lot of aircraft noise. They do feel a bit uncomfortable if you have them on for hours without a break but great for short flight (4hrs). Stay on head with no problems and clarity is more than I expected. Just the job
on 18 July 2017
On receipt these were not as described; I have checked and the description specifically says "over ear" but they are not, they are "on ear". I decided to keep them because I could not be bothered with the faff of sending them back. They work fine but not really what I was originally wanting. Also, I like the flat, no tangle cable.
on 30 August 2017
Comfortable, well made and great sound quality. What I most liked was the fact that these headphones did not "deaden" surrounding sounds so that if someone spoke to you it could be heard.
on 19 March 2016
These are great for the price
They broke now after about 6 months of use but that was purely my own clumsiness and sitting on them....
So apart from them not being resistant to being sat on they are great for the price
on 10 August 2017
Glad to get these headphones. Good balance of sound, very comfortable to wear for long periods, too. Had a pair previously which broke because of my carelessness and I thought they had stopped making them. These are white so easier to see among all the black cabling and other equipment.
on 1 May 2017
Good sound quality, very nice fit and good outside noise reduction. I would buy again.
on 17 March 2017
Stunning headphones! The more you use them the better they get.
on 17 May 2017
One of the best headphones I had. Very reliable - I have them for 2 years - daily use - they still works and looks as new. This is what I used to call in old days Sony bestspoke quality. So sad that have so few quality products these days. However highly recommended.
on 22 July 2017
Quite flimsy and mediocre comfort and it tends to creak a bit. However it is good for the very low price, and the flatlined cord is very nice. Would reccomend it for travel use
on 4 October 2015
I previously used JVC ha-s600 head phone which is great but I gave it my cousin. After seeing many review comments about other headphones I choose this headphone over other expensive once. When I first put this set I was blown away by the quality of the sound. The base is just right. I'm very impress with headphone.