2 Years Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Sony Bravia KD43XE8004 43 inch TV, Black with All New Echo (2nd Generation), Charcoal Fabric Bundle
Want professional installation of this product?
- Upfront pricing with verified reviews
- Buy and schedule directly on Amazon
- Pay only once the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDR. Incredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies, thanks to unique technologies from Sony.
- Sound processing : ClearAudio+. 4K X-Reality PRO. Every detail re-imagined. Every scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Amazon Echo connects to Alexa-a cloud-based voice service-to play music, make calls, set alarms and timers, ask questions, check your calendar, weather, traffic and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask for a song, artist or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on Echo devices in different rooms, available for Amazon Music, TuneIn and Spotify (coming soon); Bluetooth not supported. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefings and more.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Sony Bravia KD49XF8096 49-Inch Android 4K HDR Ultra HD TV with YouView and Freeview HD - Black (2018 Model)
Sony KD43XF7073 43 Inch 4K HDR Ultra HD Smart TV with Freeview Play, Silver (2018 Model)
Sony KD-43X8307C 43 inch Smart 4K UltraHD TV (Android TV, 4K Processor X1, 4K X-Reality Pro) - Silver
Sony Bravia KDL32RE403 32-Inch HD Ready HDR TV (X-Reality PRO, USB HDD Recording), Black (2017 Model)
Sony Bravia KDL43WF663 43-Inch Full HD HDR Smart TV with Freeview Play - Black (2018 Model)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Electrical Discount UK - UK MAINLAND DELIVERY ONLY||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||—||Bluetooth||Bluetooth; Ethernet; USB; Wireless||USB^Ethernet^WiFi||USB||HDMI|
|Display Resolution Max||4K Ultra HD||4K Ultra HD||4K Ultra HD||4K Ultra HD||720p HD Ready||1080p Full HD|
|Display Size||43 inches||49 inches||43 inches||43 inches||32 inches||43 inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||—||16:9||16:9||16:9||—||16:9|
|Item Dimensions||—||25.2 cm x 1.1 m x 69.1 cm||27.8 x 97 x 63 cm||4.5 x 96 x 56.4 cm||18.7 x 73.1 x 49 cm||26.8 x 97.4 x 62.8 cm|
|Item Display Weight||—||—||—||12.8 kg||—||—|
|Item Weight||—||12.9 kg||10.4 kg||11.8 kg||6.2 kg||8.2 kg|
|Special Feature||—||4K||smart / internet||Smart / Internet||HD/HRD TV||smart / internet|
|Tuner Technology||—||AM/FM||.||DVB-S2 (HD)||mpeg4||Freeview Play|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Name: 43 inch TV | Style Name: TV and Echo bundle | Colour Name: Charcoal Fabric
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
True to life with colours perfected
Life’s brilliance, revealed with extra colours
See vivid real world colours all around you. A Triluminous Display maps colours from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing every shade and hue in the umbrellas.
Uncover the detail with 4K HDR
For the ultimate in picture quality, this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, colour and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR). Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are full of clarity and detail.
Designed to keep your focus on the picture
Maximise your space, minimise your cables. This slimline TV is edged in a narrow aluminium frame for beautiful looks, allowing it to seamlessly blend into your living space. Clever cable management keeps wires hidden at the front and rear.
Rediscover every detail in 4K
4K X-Reality PRO picture processing upscales every pixel for remarkable clarity. Pixels across multiple frames are analysed and images sharpened and refined in real time. See the detail appear in buildings and trees.
|Screen Size Options||Available in 108 cm (43”) & 123 cm (49'')||Available in 102 cm (40"), 123 cm (49'')||Available in 80 cm (32")||Available in 102 cm (40")||Available in 80 cm (32")||Available in 43"/49"|
|Resolution||4K High Dynamic Range||Full HD Resolution (1920 x 1080) - High Dynamic Range||High Dynamic Range||Full HD Resolution (1920 x 1080) - High Dynamic Range||High Dynamic Range||Full HD Resolution (1920 x 1080) - High Dynamic Range|
|Picture Engine||4K-X Reality Pro||X-Reality Pro||X-Reality Pro||X-Reality Pro||X-Reality Pro||X-Reality Pro|
|Colour||Triluminos Display||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Triluminos Display|
|Design||Slim Aluminium Bezel||Slim Aluminium Bezel||Slim Bezel||Slim Bezel||Slim Bezel||Slim Aluminium Bezel|
|Smart TV||Android TV||Smart TV with browser||Smart TV with browser||Smart TV with browser||Smart TV with browser||Smart TV with browser|
|Voice Remote Control||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
Showing 1-8 of 173 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The android operating system gives plenty of choice of apps and suchlike, couple this TV with a good soundbar and your in business.
I actually purchased two (thank the lord for sales!) as me and my fiancé have what we call a gaming station. As we both play computer games quite often, we like to do so even when together.
Maybe not what it was made for, but would recommend, quality, quality, quality.
The only really notable thing is brightness - white is incredibly bright even when brightness is set to minimum. I like watching movies in the dark and every time there is a white scene (or you start Netflix) it is like attack for the eyes.
Sound is quite loud and, if you like, you can easily plug in external system.
I bought a smart TV so I can watch TV from internet - Amazon, Netflix, all internet TV stations etc. I don't have any cable or aerial and my home is not covered by aerial at all. I will review the software from that perspective.
This is a Smart TV running android OS. It has a lot of apps preinstalled that you can't remove and while google play is present it is not very useful because apps are marked as not supported by the device. For example, Opera browser comes installed and Chrome is not available to be installed.
There are 2 awful applications:
- Samba interactive - this gets started automatically every time you restart TV and wants to be enabled to advise about programs. I don't have an antenna and I don't care. It took a lot of googling to disable this - Settings/Applications/Samba disable notifications
- YouView - again no antena. This is not very intrusive on its own. The problems happens when you want to use one of the preinstalled apps, e.g. 4oD. When you open that, you end up in YouView, that you must enable to watch 4oD (god knows why). When you enable YouView it says something like 'for best experience you should discover channels' (note keyword should). Whatever you do in the next step (skip it or try to discover channels with no antenna) you can't end up with 4oD. Everything just stops. So essentially, you can't watch internet TV because you don't have terrestrial TV! I raised a support ticket and went to sony support forums. Key advice is to borrow antenna from the neighbours! Doesn't help me since there is no coverage where I live.
TV restarts randomly and when it restarts it starts playing google movie commercials very loudly and often with inappropriate content. There is no way to stop that (I didn't find a way to stop it). Key tip I can give is press home button once (ONCE) and after 15 seconds when you see the home screen start any app...
Casting something from PC or tablet to TV is convoluted and frustrating. It is so complex that I am considering having an hdmi cable between my pc and tv to watch the 4oD.
BBC iplayer works (yey!) but has very bad UI - unlike on other android devices I have.
Kodi app is the only app I really like - I have access to my media server and can do whatever I like. The app sometimes crashes.
Netflix and Prime work (!) but the number of features and UI is much worse than on my phone. No idea what Sony did but this is rubbish.
Remote has a lot of buttons. I find it clunky (personal preference) so I bought a small remote that is similar to Amazon Fire remote.
I am considering buying a smart TV box (Amazon Fire) since this is really not fit for the purpose. If you are somebody that wants to use TV like a real internet only TV, that is the only way forward with this software. Even the apps that work don't work well enough and have worse UI.
If you are not buying this for its smart (and imho you really shouldn't!) check out its technical specs in detail. The white brightness is truly high.
Compared to software and picture, sound is quite lovely, I didn't bother adding external speakers.
On a positive note, TV looks nice.
One other point is don't obscure the sensor which is in the middle below the screen. I had the PS4 camera there and was just about to return the TV, as I could not for love for money get the remote control to work. By luck I moved the camera, and hey presto, the remote sensor was being obscured!!
Overall, a great TV, though I see the price has gone up considerably since the start of the year.
Update... very serious issues with Sony remote not being recognised by the TV. This apparently has been ongoing for some years now and still,the same problem exists!. So be Aware!!!!
Great TV but this really is a pain!.