Sony BR250 3D Glasses (Pack of 2 Pairs)
|Price:||£69.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Immersive 3D viewing on your Bravia 3D TV - Using specialist Active Shutter technology from Sony, 3D Glasses work with Bravia 3D TV's to delivery a highly realistic 3D effect
- Clear 3D images from a wide viewing angle - 3D glasses work with high precision for smooth 3D viewing from around the room and less flicker from ambient room light
- Quick re-charge time.Quick and easy to re-charge for a long viewing time using supplied micro USB cable which connects directly to the TV.
- 3D Glasses are designed to block out external room light and reflection for a brighter, better quality 3D picture
- Lightweight design so you can wear comfortably for hours - tough so you can keep using them again and again.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 2 Pair
Note: This product is not compatible with Sony (KDL-W and KDL-X) TV! Compatible with All 2010, 2011 and 2012 Sony HDTV's with 3D (HX, LX, NX, EX series)
Rechargeable 3D glasses for smooth comfortable 3D viewing
2 Pairs of 3D Glasses
Protective Pouch for each pair
Recharging USB Cable for each pair
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I just confirmed with Sony, it is not compatible with any of the newer models i.e. 2013 or 2014 models since although active 3D, it uses different technology. So, do not buy if you own newer TV! I am afraid you will have to pay for far more expensive glasses which will last you only 3 years since battery can't be replaced. I am fuming with Sonysince had I known this (and it wasn't in product spec), I would have purchased different TV. This way, for family of 4 I will have to spend £200 every 3 years for new glasses. Great! I love my TV but not happy at all.
For those of you that wear glasses these are a good size frame and will allow for a pair of spectacles to be worn underneath, although this may take a little getting used to.If you wear large frame glasses you may find them a problem.I Could not find any advice on wearing spectacles on the sony web site, only from other reviews, i am pleasantly surprised how the wearing of glasses is not impacting on my viewing experience.
Minimal charging time via a usb cable (supplied) straight to my sony TV KDL40 HX723BU, incredible TV.( can charge 2 pairs at a time)and amazing picture!!!!!
If in doubt about the practicality of the glases then i would suggest a visit to your local sony centre and try them for size there is a smaller version also available.
Excellent product highly recommended.
you do get a bit of light polution from the sides as you can see reflections from behind you in glases so draw curtains.
although they are a great bit of kit and easy to recharge i wish they we not so expensive as if you got four of you in the house and you all wanna watch the movie you gotta have four sets of the sony type glasses (as far as i know only sony works with sony,another bloody rip off)and they aint cheap
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fast delivery great 3d glasses works with Sony bravia TV no probs happy with purchase thanks folksPublished 1 month ago by PJ
looks good haven't used it yet hope it will work as i checked compatibility for my Sony tv by visiting Sony website.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
It did not work with my Bravia TV, even though it was a Sony brand :(Published 4 months ago by Pamela Stephenson
I hate it because that item never worked on my new Sony Android HD TV 2015 model.Published 5 months ago by Mr. R. Beyg