- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Sony A7 / A7R: From Snapshots to Great Shots Paperback – 9 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
CHAPTER 1: THE SONY A7 / A7R TOP TEN LIST: Ten Tips to Make Your Shooting More Productive Right Out of the Box
CHAPTER 2: FIRST THINGS FIRST: A Few Things to Know and Do Before You Begin Taking Pictures
CHAPTER 3: FULL AUTO MODES: Get Shooting with the Automatic Camera Modes
CHAPTER 4: ADVANCED MODES: Taking Your Photography to the Next Level
CHAPTER 5: PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY: Settings and Features to Make Great Portraits
CHAPTER 6: MOVING TARGET: Tricks to Shooting Sports and Action
CHAPTER 7: LANDSCAPES & STREETSCAPES: Tips Tools & Techniques to Get the Best Landscapes & Streetscapes
CHAPTER 8: MOOD LIGHTING: Shooting When the Lights Get Low
CHAPTER 9: CREATIVE COMPOSITIONS: Improve Your Pictures with Strong Compositional Elements
CHAPTER 10: ADVANCED TECHNIQUES: Take Your Images to the Next Level
CHAPTER 11: LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION: Getting Professional-looking Video from Your A7/A7R
CHAPTER 12: ADAPT MY A7/A7R: Len Mount Adapters to Expand Your Camera's Lens Choices
From the Back Cover
See all Product description
Now that you've bought the amazing Sony A7 / A7R, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Sony A7 / A7R: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Brian Smith, and you will:
* Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the Sony A7 / A7R
* Use the Sony A7 / A7R's advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
* Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
* Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
* Find out how to get great shots in low light
* Learn the basics behind shooting video with your Sony A7 / A7R and start making movies of your own
* Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your A7 / A7R to get great shots
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews