- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)
|Price:||£20.70 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Hijack the powers of other superhumans
- Soar across the Seattle skyline
- Choose how your own story plays out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Edition: Standard Edition
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy Your Power
inFAMOUS Second Son, a PlayStation 4 exclusive, brings you an action adventure game where surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection (D. U. P). Step into a locked-down Seattle as Delsin Rowe, who has recently discovered his superhuman power and is now capable of fighting back against the oppressive D. U. P. Enjoy your power as you choose how you will push your awesome abilities to the limit and witness the consequences of your actions as they affect the city and people around you.
- A New Origin Story: Step into an open world adventure that offers a realistic take on being superhuman
- Choice and Consequence: Witness how the city, the people you encounter, and even the story itself is all affected by the actions you take
- Control Multiple Powers: Draw powers out from other superhumans, creating your own set of distinct powers to use as you see fit
- Freely Explore the City of Seattle featuring highly detailed environments, realistic weather, reflections, shadows and lighting
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- This is probably the best looking game available on any console right now.
- The voice acting is top notch and the motion capture is the best I've ever seen.
- Character and power animation is similarly impressive.
- Delsin feels agile and easy to control.
- The power sets are superb and are well explained in game.
- The combat is empowering and requires some actual strategy.
- Seattle is beautifully realised and navigation feels natural. Textures are high-res and the attention to detail is astounding.
- The game never seems to load and there is almost no texture pop-in, which is incredible for an open world game!
- Delsin's enthusiasm for his powers rubs off on the player.
- The karma system adds replay value and, depending on your choices, changes the tone of the game. You'll probably want to play through twice.
- 'Paper Trail' missions are to be added weekly, reportedly providing 5 hours of additional free content.
- The game doesn't take itself too seriously. Its greatest ambition seems to be the pursuit of FUN.
- At 10 - 16 hours, the game isn't short, but it could be longer.
- There are no actual side quests, only 'side content', which often requires players to collect, destroy or spray paint things and is pretty uninspired (I'm not counting the 'Paper Trail' missions as they are not on-disc).
- Delsin's quips can be a little arrogant/cheesy, which might be off putting to some people.
- The karma system doesn't even hint at a full moral spectrum (a-la Mass Effect/Witcher 2), only allowing players to be fully good or fully bad.
- The frame rate occasionally falters, though this is rare.
- The lack of a day/night cycle is disappointing.Read more ›
The game centers on a 24 year old delinquent called Delsin Rowe, who accidentally absorbs the powers of a superhuman "conduit", and is interrogated by force by the concrete-powered head of the Department for Unified Protection, Brooke Augustine. She and her organisation are out to capture and detain all super-powered humans. Delsin sets off from his tribal home with his straight-laced cop brother Reggie to confront Augustine and topple the authoritarian D.U.P. Along the way he meets others who have great powers, and gets a chance to use them.
This is a really fun game. Delsin's various powers are incredibly satisfying to use, and the fluidity of the controls helps to feel as empowered as Delsin is in the game. You start off with the ability to throw fireballs at people, and as the game progresses you gain other cool powers such as Neon and Video. Enemies can prove quite tough at first if you are a newcomer to this franchise, but after a while defeating them becomes fun and fairly easy. The graphics are superb, the makers of this game really went to town to make the fictionalised Seattle setting seem realistic, with gleaming puddles of water and stunning sunsets and textures. The usually dependable Troy Baker does a good job with Delsin, and the supporting cast are equally strong. The dynamic between the livewire main character and his sensible brother makes for some great interaction.Read more ›
Definite;y worth picking up though if you can.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I brought this game on release & it was truly amazing. Was by far my most enjoyable game on PS4 when I played itPublished 19 days ago by Mr DeFreitas
Love the game so much , best PS4 game out and it is such a beautiful looking game, highly recommend.Published 1 month ago by TommyGun
More of the same, really. I got bored after a few missions because it doesn't seem to offer anything new like the 2nd game did. Read morePublished 1 month ago by James
In hindsight far too much hype surrounded this game as an exclusive on the Playstation. It indeed sold well and stands as a beautiful spectacle for next gen. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Daniel Hutchinson