Customer reviews

Jason is missing and Josiah knows exactly who took him. Now he needs to gather up those he knows he can count on and go after Brock. Josiah will move heaven and earth to save Jason. The problem he runs into is that Lena and Joshua are determined to go also. Joshua's destiny is to become a Mani and he is insistent that it be now. He wants every advantage to help his brother. Lena is determined to help save her son. Josiah knows they won't take no for an answer but he still wants to keep them away from danger.

They run into many obstacles. A big one being a different breed of Vampire and the realization that the triat may not be on their side after all.

My Opinion: I gave this book 4.5 Hearts due to the fact that there were some editing issues in this book and normally I won't take those into consideration if the story is really good. Although this book was by far one of the best in the series I could not ignore the fact that a couple of the times there were some name changes. I am a huge fan of H.T.'s and I really LOVED this book. I absolutely love the bond between Josiah and Tommy. There were times I was on the edge of my seat while reading. The book had a great story line and with the exception of a couple of issues it was very well written and I am eager to see what happens in the next book. I definitely recommend reading, but you do have to read these books from the beginning so that you do not get lost.

'Read and Reviewed by LSK Sweetheart Reviews'
on 26 July 2013
i was feeling a little bit let down by this book compared to previous books, still a good read but not up to the standard of previous books
on 21 July 2013
Lovely read with interesting story I can't wait for the next one. Problem is they take ages to be wrote and a day or 2 to read lol
on 15 May 2015
I have read all in the series and have enjoyed them, although Josiah is getting on my nerves a bit now - feels like he is getting a bit 'up himself" and thinks only he knows best a lot of times. Only thing that spoils them are the many typing errors and mis-spelt words across the whole series. I find this in a lot of Kindle books though, it's about time they sorted this problem out, don't they employ proof-readers anymore? Or use spell check!!!
on 21 August 2013
This book was one of the best of the series so far. In fact I couldnt put the book down and was up till 2am to finish it! I cant wait for the next instalment to hit the kindle range. If you like the vampire werewolf stories then this book is a must! I really hope that it comes out in a film as I will be first in the queue. Highly rated as a must read ********
on 26 October 2016
This booking was awful. Full of rambling. I could turn there pages and still be on the same conversation. The biggest lot of rubbish ive ever read. I wanted to give up every stop of the way. The writer has last his way. Booking one was okay apart from the rambling but this crap was awful. Dont waste your time
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2014
Great read as were the other six prior. Can't wait for number eight h t night. Gripping series.
Excellent for paranormal readers and people who enjoy a gripping story.
on 27 December 2013
Really enjoyed this book and the whole series. Really fantastic and enthralling couldnt wait to hear what was going to happen next. The writers imagination is brilliant.
on 31 March 2014
I enjoyed the story, but there were so many mistakes in the kindle book it became annoying. One entire paragraph was actually repeated.
on 18 August 2013
I loved it could'nt put it down . Cant wait for the nxt book to come out when is that going to happen