Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 24 June 2011
My 5-year-old is Sonic crazy right now and we've watched almost all cartoon series, this is easily the best of the bunch. While the 'Adventures of Sonic' series focused more on slapstick fun (which is great, too) and the later series (Sonic X, Sonic Underground) went in an altogether more serious direction, this series right her combines the humor with action-packed storylines and gets it perfect.

Known as SatAM Sonic for it's Saturday Morning tv slot, this was widely recommended to us by Sonic fans as the best DVD series and owning now we can see why they said that. My son is gripped but never scared, he's laughing at the slapstick moments but I can see his imagination is going crazy with all the action scenes, and that's what it's all about.
on 13 March 2011
When my daughter said she wanted a Sonic the Hedgehog DVD I thought it was an odd request, I mean, I played Sonic on an old SEGA Mastersystem years and years ago and we play it as a family today on the Wii, but I would never have considered it as 'watchable'. It has been over two months since we have had this box set in the house and it has been watched and watched and watched again and again and again. Normally when we buy DVDs they get watched once, maybe twice before being filed on the DVD shelf to collect dust, so I am really impressed with this set, money very well spent!!
on 30 January 2015
Want to keep a Sonic fan happy for over 10 hours ? then get them this 4 disc box set.

Contains all the original 26 episodes plus loads of extras ... even Mum & Dad sat to watch a few @ Christmas
on 26 October 2016
Bought for Sonic mad Daughter - whole series, kept her amused for hours!!
on 14 March 2013
Really good sonic dvd box set. It has loads of sonic episodes so my 4 year old son is entertained for ages! Would definately recommend for any sonic lovers out there!
on 10 June 2015
fast delivery and great dvd I will enjoy watching this .
on 5 April 2013
Bought as a part birthday present for my 8 year old grandson. He loves it as he can watch it on long car journeys and it keeps him amused.
on 4 December 2012
The people have one of the best Quality product, & I will show & tell my friends, how very very Good they are & they will also order for it too.
Thanks for the good product.
on 3 December 2015
great
on 28 September 2013
these cds made me a HERO with the GRANDCHILDREN and they're good to watch as well ! [ can't be bad in anyones money ]