on 7 November 2013
I bought this bag on Amazon as I was looking for something to carry around my Nintendo 3DS and my games (as my messenger bag was a bit cumbersome.) But despite that I am not a huge sonic fan and bought this bag reguardless, I love the features that I will write up below.

I will start off with the design, now the Sonic the Hedgehog Pro Gamer Case come in two different versions (Black) with the two Sonic Logos design in the front that has a modern sheen to it, it's sleek and GREAT for the older gamers... (like me) and then you have it's (Blue) counterpart with a full body of Sonic with it's bright colour this would appeal to the younger gamer.
Now the bag that I previously used (an ordinary messenger bag is indeed cumbersome) but I enjoy taking my Nintendo 3DS on a walk (Streetpass), but the Pro Gamer Case it's really comfortable less clunky and I can move my arms more freely (on the plus side it's small and light) so I take this everywhere I go.

Now Inside the bag you have 2 mesh pouches (in the main pouch you can take your recharger) and another on the flap of the bag and a divider ... you'll also get a small case (big enough to fit a Nintendo 3DS XL in) and if you undo the velcro you have 2 elastic slots to put 2 games in but if you are wondering "hang on a minute, this bag says it only carries 32 games" simple, just unzip it all the way and you have your 32 elastic slots to put your games in. (but technically you are carrying 34 cartridges all together).

Now there is one problem that I have with this bag (in a good positive problem might I strongly add) with 32 slots (+2 if you keep the small case with you) What games are you going to take with you in this light and compact bag?
on 10 May 2015
Lovely bag & case, case fits 3DSXL. This is well made and fits all the games in it & the power cord etc which was one of the reasons for buying it. Picture is true to what you get, the external material is durable but nice to touch and sonic pic is not going to come off unless your using a cheese grater on it. Internal material in soft, which you want for something coming in contact with ds, games etc. Fastenings and zips are sewn in well and are of a very good standard. Overall it is a five star product that is very well made and is going to last.
It was delivered within the time given and packaging was really good. Another reason for five star rating.
Highly recommend product (bag) and seller
on 21 July 2015
This is a great case! I have struggled to find a case big enough to hold my games and even though there are not enough slots for all of them in this, it does hold a lot and there is space for even more when I have my ds and charger in. This case is surprisingly big and I really would recommend that you buy it. The price is also fantastic considering what you get :)
on 25 May 2016
Great bag the only down size is the pouch in size is too small for the new Nintendo 3ds xl it can barely squeeze in and the top of the pouch can barely fasten over as that ds is longer and wider than the older model. Bag is good value for money
on 27 December 2014
Excellent item - my 10 year old son is chuffed with this as it's quite "cool" looking- plus he can fit his 3ds xl along with charger and plenty of room for loads of games! More than he has at the moment. Overall a handy item that will hopefully encourage him to keep all his gaming stuff together neat and tidy - I live in hope!
on 11 May 2014
The case itself was excellent. Big enough to fit in the 3DS XL I have along with my games in the compartments and include the charger and even my old DS Lite. Plus being a huge fan of Sonic makes it even better.
on 21 May 2016
I am totally in love with this bag, I am an adult and this bag looks mature for gamers like me. I have a crystal case on my 3DS, but it fits fine, on the tag it says it is for 3DS, but you could use it for other stuff if u like. the size is good, seller is perfect! I bought it from Headphone Centre LTD and they shipped it on day one. The bag is light it weighs 280 gm with packaging. Happy gaming to all!
on 31 May 2015
This was bought for my son and is very good at protecting his dsi3d and has lots of space for his games too. It also has an extra bag inside as a carry pouch if you just want to take the ds out on its own.
on 11 November 2015
Epic 3DS bag "New 3DS" fits nicely into the smaller pouch and larger bag has enoth room to carry exters including charger.
on 19 February 2014
It holds lots of games and there is room for at least to games console. Good value for money .