- Platform: PlayStation Vita
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (PlayStation Vita)
|Price:||£17.41 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- PlayStation Vita compatible
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PlayStation Vita | Edition: Standard Edition
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. Master your driving skills as you drift, barrel roll and boost to overtake your rivals, or use your weapons tactically and unleash your All-Star move to gain the winning advantage.
It’s not just your fellow racers you need to watch out for, as the road falls away beneath you, new routes emerge and your vehicle transforms to take advantage of the terrain. Discover alternative routes and short cuts as you perfect the course in this adrenaline fuelled dash to the finish line - racing will never be the same again.
- Dynamic Tracks: Take to land, sea & air as you race through 16 dynamically changing courses inspired by SEGA’s illustrious gaming history. Discover alternate routes, find new power-ups and avoid emerging hazards as you race to victory – every track feels different.
- Choose Your Racer: Race as over 20 legendary All Stars. The starting line-up has been transformed as new iconic characters from the world of SEGA join the race. What other game sees a hedgehog battle it out against a monkey, a sky pirate and an axe wielding dwarf!
- Fully Transformable Vehicles: This is no ordinary race. Each character is equipped with their own unique vehicle that can transform into a car, boat and plane to take advantage of the changing terrains. Each vehicle handles differently and players must master all three to triumph.
- Tools of Devastation: Utilise an arsenal of devastating weapons which require skill to aim, shoot, evade and block. The All-Star Moves also return, this time the more daring and stylishly you race, the more your All-Star meter increases allowing you to unleash carnage on your opponents!
- Ultimate Gaming Experience: Old rivalries can be settled and new ones created in up to 8 player online. Journey through the All-Stars’ world to take on a huge range of modes and challenges, including Grand Prix, Battle arenas and an incredible world tour.
- Transform into a Car: Boost and drift your way around the track.
- Transform into a Boat: Tackle dynamic rapids and huge waves to beat rivals.
- Transform into a Plane: Take to the skies to barrel roll and dogfight to victory.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
But anyway I quite like the tracks on this game as each lap they change in some way, for example the 2nd lap a bridge could collapse meaning your car turns into a boat and the 3rd lap something else gets destroyed turning your car into a boat. So the laps are quite fun.
other pros are there are many characters that we all come to love.
There are trophies.
The game is fairly cheap
So if you like Sonic and Racing then you wont regret it
After I saw the Mario Kart 8 trailer I became hungry for a new kart racer. As I don’t own a WiiU, I looked at some alternatives and came across this game. I've read a couple of reviews stating that the game runs poorly, but I haven't encountered any poor framerates, which is likely due to the update released. If you were considering to pick up this game, buy the REGULAR RETAIL EDITION! (this one.) I usually download my games, but in the online store it costs £34.00. The Limited edition here as of the time written is £20.00, but doesn't add anything apart from an extra stage and racer. The level isn't very impressive and can be bought online for £2.00 anyway. also if you're are thinking of buying this on iOS or 3DS don't. on iOS you're stuck with ads, poor controls and micro transactions and on 3DS the frame rate is really bad.
- It has all the content of the console versions.
- It feels really fast, but not to the point it's overwhelming.
- It also feels fair, in comparison to Mario Kart especially. It's alternative to blue shells is a bee swarm power up, which can be avoided with some skill. The game can be pretty difficult at times, but I like a bit of challenge. However, if you do feel that the stage you're stuck on is too hard, at the end of the level it allows you to change the difficulty level without any extra loading. The only thing you'll need the harder difficulty levels for is to gain more stars to unlock new characters, so you might miss a couple.
-The game looks good. It doesn't look nearly as good as the console and PC counterparts, but don't detract anything from the gameplay.Read more ›
Stages vary from After Burner to Golden Axe and even The House of the Dead series (along with their signature music from many of the top SEGA games old and new). There's plenty to do in the game, unlocking new tracks to race on and characters ranging from Alex kid to Vyse (Skies of Arcadia) to even Shinobi. DLC is not great but you do get Metal Sonic. Online features are good and work well.
For me this is a must have Vita title for anyone who loves Sega games or just racing in general.
I could not recommend this more, it runs well (make sure to updated to the latest version) doing this will make it run smoother.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great thank you. Arrived safe and as described. Many thanksPublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
Not a terrible game but not as amazing as all-star racing which preceded it.Published 5 months ago by HB Shopper
Very fast delivery. One very happy boy on his birthday.Published 10 months ago by Catherine M Jefferies