Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Platform: Nintendo 3DS|Edition: Limited Edition|Change
Price:£7.03 - £45.95

on 8 February 2013
I bought the first game for the PS3 soon after i played the demo and i loved every minute of that game. There was loads of unlockables and hidden extras that made you go back and keep on playing the game i loved it.

Now i got Transformed for my 3DS. Even though i got the first game on the PS3. But let me tell you that the 3DS version is great and almost like the PS3 one. The graphics might be a little bit different cos its on a handheld system but its not too much of a problem. So am happy with it i don't feel the need to go out and buy it again on the PS3.

the graphics are great for an handheld system their really good. And the game just like the first one is just loads of fun. There's a lot of stuff for you to do loads of unlockables and tracks that it will keep you entertained for a long time. I also play the Mario Kart games but to be honest i like these Sonic Sega racing games just as much as Mario. I really hope Sega continues to make more.

If you liked the first game BUY IT!
If your a fan of Mario Kart BUY IT!
on 12 April 2013
I played this on the Wii U, then decided to purchase the 3DS version to see how it handled.
On the whole, this is a great game and the pricing is right for what you get, the only issues I have with this version are the fact that yes, it is a stripped down version, and the worst part is on certain levels it can be very laggy and you can even hear the sound breaking up as the game struggles to cope with the framerate.
on the whole though, its got good graphics(could be better) and great music and characters, its just sadly let down by the developers rushing it.
on 26 May 2013
I bought this game for my 8 year old son on his birthday. He can play as many characters on different tracks & in different vehicles from cars, boats & planes. My son loved Wreck it Ralph & was pleased he could play as this character too. I had a look at the manual & noticed you could go online with the 3ds & download a new character & a bonus track. My son was overjoyed when I showed him. He loves the game so I am pleased I bought it for him. I don't know why it is a limited edition?
on 7 September 2013
This game is worth buying, as it is excellent for all ages, and is very entertaining for kids and adults, great game.
on 14 August 2014
I bought this as a 5th bday present for my son. He's played most of the games for the 3DS and was thrilled with this one as he's into sonic at the moment.
He went straight into it and loved it straight away!!!
Judging from the elation on his face and how long he played it for I'll say it's good. By the way because he's only 5 he only plays it in 2D instead of 3D so I really can't comment on the graphics in 3D.
on 23 August 2013
Out of all the consoles I like this one and have tried, has to be Wii U simply because price is good, You get Wreck-It Ralph and Off-TV play.

This version is not bad but it isn't the best either. I would much prefer this on a home console and I think it was personally made for the home than handheld. Not saying 3DS is bad because it is wicked but I felt this was just made to handle better on home consoles.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2013
I like racing games and this is a good one, the 3d effects are good but occasionally the game play is hard to follow as the 3d effect tends to blur but this could be my eyes I guess! Eventhough it is a great game and very enjoyable to play.
on 21 September 2013
I have to start by saying I love this game, I have it on PC and XBox360, love it so much I bought it on the 3DS as well so I can play it out and about... or so I thought.

From the 3rd or 4th course on the 2nd world the game crashed, restarted played again, crashed again.

Sent it back to Amazon for a replacement.

New cart arrived same place as before crashed, tried the same course again with a different character - didnt crash, played the next course and crash, tried with several other different racers and crash, crash and crash.

Deeply disappointed. The carts seem to be faulty, dont really understand how there are so many great reviews for such a broken cartridge.
on 11 February 2013
For £23.50 its great. If you love racing games that are fun as well as challenging get this. Great game from a reputable uk developer. I really love this game!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 February 2014
My son saved his pocket money to buy this game but it did not meet his expectation he had seen videos on you tube and found the real thing wasn't as good

See one answered question