Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 27 April 2014
This is a really good album full of great songs performed by great musicians. My favourite is Follow Light Leading, which I have been playing over and over. I have bought a few albums by so called established artists this year only to be disappointed, but not with this one. This one has real variety and great tunes !
on 12 May 2014
A slickly produced album with strong musicianship and songwriting. You can hear the influence of Soundgarden and Pearl Jam here, and they're two of my favourite bands so I've been enjoying listening to this a lot. I also love the classic 80s influenced solo in Born To Fail, very Richie Sambora! It's a lot of fun to listen to. This album is full of variety dynamically and stylistically so I don't think I'll be getting bored of it any time soon :) Great effort, guys!
on 7 April 2014
I saw these guys live recently and after their performance I was sold to buying their new album.
I love the gravelly voice of Chad Sunderland along with the intracate guitar work from Aaron Beeken.
Lee Churchill's steady bass work is brillaint too along with the drums as these guys offer some brilliant rhytmn and beat to the tracks.
If you like the album. I strongly recommend for you to see these guys perform live beacuse they certainly put on a sterling performance.

I would recommend this album to lovers of guitar solos and strong vocals. \m/ :p \m/
on 10 April 2014
saw these guys recently in my home town and got the CD.

great mix of rock and catchy melodies, fantastic to bop around too when im sorting out for a night out!

highly recommended!.
on 20 April 2014
This is a superb album that gets better listen after listen - not just one or two killer tracks, more like six or seven