- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sommernachtskonzert 2013 / Summer Night Concert 2013 [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Summer Night Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic is an annual open-air event that takes place in the park of Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna with the palace as a magnificent backdrop. It is an evening of classical music at the very highest level, without barriers, accessible to everyone. In 2013 Lorin Maazel conducted the Summer Night Concert for the first time. For over five decades, Lorin Maazel has been one of the world’s most esteemed and sought-after conductors. Swiss tenor and guest-soloist Michael Schade joined the orchestra to celebrate Wagner and Verdi in honor of their 200th anniversaries.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The only other time a conductor grabbed me so was Zubin Mehta when he juggled and lost his baton conducting Berliner Luft with the BPO
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
f you hear a faint echo after a fortíssimo passage, don't blame the recording, it is the returning sound wave from the Schonbrunn palace in front of the orchestra.